The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Those who like admiring themselves and her going at it in the mirrors will love her room now even more, she added a few big mirrors to her collection. Now on every wall there are mirrors including the room door, so everywhere you turn will able to watch the actions.
ceiling wu install boh?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 17-06-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Those who like admiring themselves and her going at it in the mirrors will love her room now even more, she added a few big mirrors to her collection. Now on every wall there are mirrors including the room door, so everywhere you turn will able to watch the actions.
I counted 3 new big mirrors in the room.

Wawa got her BFF with her now,
Came sg on thu.
Who wants 3some a pair of good friends 闺蜜,
Can go try.
Was told Wawa TT and new girl all are close friends
since back in china.
All 3 similar age.
Old 17-06-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

what is the damage?
Old 17-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the new girl on friday, WaWa introduced her as DD. She looks quite good, just woke up from her nap so got a sleepy look. WaWa asked if I want her to join us, I got the cash but not enough raincoat so I declined. Going down today to threesome the 2 ladies, now waiting for WaWa's reply on a suitable timing.
Old 17-06-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Saw the new girl on friday, WaWa introduced her as DD. She looks quite good, just woke up from her nap so got a sleepy look. WaWa asked if I want her to join us, I got the cash but not enough raincoat so I declined. Going down today to threesome the 2 ladies, now waiting for WaWa's reply on a suitable timing.
new lady mention to me she having menses. u doing fj with her,?
Old 17-06-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
new lady mention to me she having menses. u doing fj with her,?
Planning to.

Waiting for WaWa's reply. Since already text her so will proceed if she replys, try out DD bbbj skills instead if she on code red. Didn't ask about both their code red status in my text, just ask WaWa to arrange a suitable time for threesome and revert.
Old 17-06-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Planning to.

Waiting for WaWa's reply. Since already text her so will proceed if she replys, try out DD bbbj skills instead if she on code red. Didn't ask about both their code red status in my text, just ask WaWa to arrange a suitable time for threesome and revert.
Bro Curious

If u had new girl today, we will wait in anticipation 4 your reports

Saw her wechat pic, fair and foxy looking lady!
Old 17-06-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
addercool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally registered an account after booking her last week. Beautiful back tattoo, love it when she fake hum me from the front. She made me exploded forcefully. Something that I had not experienced so far
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Are their bed divivide by partition?
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9349 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
If u had new girl today, we will wait in anticipation 4 your reports

Saw her wechat pic, fair and foxy looking lady!
Wawa is sexy, seductive, slutty, horny and playful. The new lady DD/S is more demure and sweet talker. I booked the 1st slot with Wawa over the weekend and she "complain" jokingly that Wawa and me moaning too loudly, woke her up.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Wawa is sexy, seductive, slutty, horny and playful. The new lady DD/S is more demure and sweet talker. I booked the 1st slot with Wawa over the weekend and she "complain" jokingly that Wawa and me moaning too loudly, woke her up.

Hello bro
Since u got the chance to see the new girl...so what is your verdict? Can she be corrupted?

And did u not accidentally expose yourself so that she could give u a trial?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1