The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kielaamgil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Visited the Sillim kissbang, as other bros said, easy to find. Got a younger girl, mid 20s. Small boobs, average height, but slim and a pretty face. Was very worth it. Also been to Donuts a few times, have not found anyone young doing the rooms.

Was very awkward when it got raided by the police though, I was told to pretend to sleep while the cops came in and out of my room.
Old 04-06-2024, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
lmurd1356 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be June 9th-22
Old 05-06-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielaamgil View Post
Was very awkward when it got raided by the police though, I was told to pretend to sleep while the cops came in and out of my room.
Haha are you awaken up by the police or just bocha.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kielaamgil View Post
Visited the Sillim kissbang, as other bros said, easy to find. Got a younger girl, mid 20s. Small boobs, average height, but slim and a pretty face. Was very worth it. Also been to Donuts a few times, have not found anyone young doing the rooms.

Donuts raided or the kissbang? How long did the raid go on for and did they talk to you at all as a foreigner?
Old 09-06-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited jinju spa as reccomended by a bro here. Was cotemplating going back donuts or try a new place. Decided to go for jinju as wanted to relax with a massage.

Place quite rundown, change slipper, pay, take a shower and straight for massage by ajuma. Massage was not bad with some jg teasing.

When time for fj, actions were quite mechanicql with no kissng anywhere, bj 2 min then ask to missionary. Closed eyes throughout, every 5 sec gimme 1 "ahh". Just rush pump and ended. Took a smoke and smoke half cig nia, attendant ask me change and go.

Visited at 9pm, so far only 1 local korean visited there.

Not good experience for me for this place.
Old 12-06-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
visualvortex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in seoul ? Want to meet up ?

Last edited by visualvortex; 12-06-2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Finally back in Seoul after a few years to savour its hidden pleasures. I'll try to keep this short and informative. But it's difficult because there's so much activity in these places.

Dao Anma: Friday, 2pm
Smallish place. After shower and robed, was literally verbally "hurried" up a short flight of stairs because I think they do set rotations - and all the girls and boys were about to begin that set when I arrived. Got a tall 172cm, 30something with an awesome body. Brought into the "club" (same like Donuts, it's really a hallway flanked by the rooms and done up with club lightings and music). 2 girls attached themselves to my nipples and another gorgeous looking mid-twenties tight body babe bbbj-ed me. Then my girl led me to the room. Her bbbj was very very good. Smooth, very deep, coupled with ten fingers simultaneously caressing the shaft. So good that after I fj-ed her for a while, I decided to tell her bbbj me again, and I blew my hot wad into her soft, moist hot mouth. I don't think they are in the habit of CIM, cos she hesitated for a moment then like, what the heck, let me drain myself into her mouth completely. My second shot again the same. Nice.

Verdict: At 300krw for 2 shots, it's comparable with Donut's. However this time, Donut's experience was just too awesome (read below).

Dao's girls: Mostly very late 20s or 30s. There were two stunning 20somethings tight bodies.

Donuts Anma: Sunday, 1pm
Compared to Dao, Donut is larger, feels more like a pleasure complex because of the spaciousness of each area and the lift concept.

After showering and robing up, I was led into the lift. Already the club lights, music and vibe started. 2 girls were in there. The more matured one opened my robe and started to sensually licked my nipples. The other girl, short sassy hair, ultra sexy, young, super fair and completely hot, hot, hot. She beamed and slowly took me in her mouth and let me feel the full measure of her warm moist mouth and twirling tongue. As luck would have it, she was to be my girl, she was Ichi!! (Nod to bro Mistee)

Gladly, the lift took its time before getting up to the "club" (which is really just the hallway leading to the private rooms on each side, but with the added funky club music and lightings). Ichi took my hand and sat me down on a leather couch. Immediately the other girls in the hallway started to swarm.

There were maybe 5 or 6 girls who each attached herself to any erogenous zone they could find. One was licking my left nipple, another on my right. Another stroking and kissing my left thigh and balls, another doing the same to my right. A 5th girl , a true gorgeous stunner took centrestage between my legs and gobbled up my dick. Ichi was at the side preparing herself. Once I was rock hard, the stunner capped me and Ichi impaled herself on my now proud hard dick. My hands randomly reached out and fondled and squeezed as many boobs and asses as I could. A few minutes of this glorious orgy, and Ichi pulled me into one of the rooms to get properly sexed up. She was very surprised when I painted her yo orgasm, because she said, "korean guys prefer just to be serviced, they are lazy, hahaha". So we made love purposefully, deeply, intensely. She came, I came, she came again. Both mutually satisfying each other in every way.

After a simple clean up, Ichi went to the bathroom to prepare the nuru session. While lying butt naked, the gorgeous stunner from before came into our room unannounced. She wet wiped my dick and started to slowly suck me again. Ichi came back to the bed and both were at my sides, touching, caressing, licking.... this is pure bliss.

Ichi then unplugged me from the stunners's mouth and dragged a reluctant me into the bathroom for the nuru. I must say it is very thorough and erotic. Ichi did an awesome job sliding and rubbing every inch of my body. I felt clean, I felt refreshed, I felt hard again lolz. Sufficiently nuru-ed, we jumped into bed and once again had very intense, hungry sex. Managed to finish right on the one hour mark. But there was no rushing after that. I looked out into the other rooms and waved at the other girls who were as naked as I. They giggled seeing my still long semi hard throbbing spent dick.

After showering, Ichi and I had a bit more of a chat, lots of loving hugs, many kisses and a few more crotch grabbing moments before I left. Hope to see her again in a few months.

Verdict: At 290krw that included a mini orgy, plus a stunner sucking me, plus a very sensuous nuru, plus 2 rounds of wonderful sex with beautiful Ichi...I'd say it was money very well spent indeed. Downside is 70mins packing so many things in was a challenge. The prep and cleaning up for nuru took a lot of the time. I wished the mini orgy was longer too. Anyway, great great time spent there.

Donuts girls: Mostly late 20s, a few 30s and a couple of 25 or under. All had good to fantastic bodies. At least 3 seriously gorgeous stunners, one of which was sucking me.

Lyra Anma: Monday, 5pm
Supposed to be the most affordable anma. Went in, told okt I'm from Singapore, yet he asked for the non-asian rate of 350krw. I was like huh? I dont know if it was a miscomm because his English was not good and he punch in that number on a calculator. Anyway, I said oops forgot to withdraw cash. Out I went and didn't go back. Instead headed to Sillim kissbangs. Lolz.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; Yesterday at 07:32 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster

This might be a silly question but is there any kind of age limit for kiss bang in Sillim? I am in Korea till the 22nd first time here would like to try everything, I am 56, just wondering if there was an age limit for kissbang
Old Today, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmurd1356 View Post
This might be a silly question but is there any kind of age limit for kiss bang in Sillim? I am in Korea till the 22nd first time here would like to try everything, I am 56, just wondering if there was an age limit for kissbang

Yea grandpa, u r way 2 old
LOL
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

That’s not old I might put it on them good and they wouldn’t want to see you young fellows anymore. Woman these days tend to like older men, lol
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
kielaamgil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Donuts raided or the kissbang? How long did the raid go on for and did they talk to you at all as a foreigner?
Donuts, they didnt talk to me. Just follow girl instruction and pretend to sleep like you waiting for massage steady alr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1