The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JL1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
JSL was ok b4 the 2.5 years of paranoia...also hear from peeps going there it has gone down..heard-say as i hv not personally been.
Fuji will still be better i believe, or, do Portland street brothels...some closed by popo, but many still there, back. But not in day time tho
Just came back from HKG, as fuji was quite a distance away from me and JSL was just beside my hotel I visited JSL for the entire stay. Quality of girls may not be as good as before but still got a few gems there. 2nd to 8th floor of fun for me.
Old 20-06-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1997 View Post
Zh141 girls quite limited compared to the girls that are actually there. Also why go for thai when can go for russian?
Haha planning for upcoming trip, and nvr try the goods there before so no idea what to do. Is it best to just go there and browse from the top lvl down by opening their doors as some other bros have mentioned?

Also, is Russian usually the way to go in terms of service? What is the average damage?

Thanks bro
Old 20-06-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JL1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Haha planning for upcoming trip, and nvr try the goods there before so no idea what to do. Is it best to just go there and browse from the top lvl down by opening their doors as some other bros have mentioned?

Also, is Russian usually the way to go in terms of service? What is the average damage?

Thanks bro
Just go there and browse. Take the lift up to the 8th floor then slowly work your way down. Damage wise I got HKD 400-600 from Thai. HKD 600-1000 from Local, Russian and PRC. If u see a girl u like just go for it and if got energy browse again. I regret a few time by not going in earlier and have to wait. Service wise got good and bad depends on the girls bah. But 7/10 girls I enjoyed their service especially thai. Fuji I heard the price up already but no experience.
Old 21-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Mate .nope....
To be fair mebbe one shud rephrase as "not difficult" rather than "easy"; and to still be fair, i lived in HK 12 years...apartment just off hollywood spending about 12-15 days pm in d city....so easier than for an in & out visitor.

I also can speak not great but passable Guandonghua, also helps.

I know the P4P scene well & partook a lot, but i can assure you that any night i went to a music bar/pub/club it would be rare i left emptyhanded...either a tourist or a local...(obviously the more adventurous locals, same situ as in SG or etc. Office professionals, marketing n advertising types, etc.) Mainly ONS but had a few i kept running for repeaters over months depender their own status.

So no mate not a casanova n not a keyboarder...just a guy who can hold a convo with a woman without prompt cards and dresses like someone she doesnt mind being seen with....very important in HK tho apparently not in SG. LOL
Your post got blasted by someone, but I personally think there are a number of great learning points in what you’ve said:

1. Speaking the local language: I’ve learnt Cantonese since young (the same time when I learnt English and Mandarin). Can’t say I’ve reached the same level as a native HK, but I’ve managed to blend in well enough that others have assumed I’m a local on some occasions. My point here is that the kind of trust and dynamics that you’re dealing with would be very different (hint: advantageous) if you would have some grasp of the language. I believe this logic should apply in any country, but if you want to play long-term or widen your playing field in any country with their distinct communication language, you have to put in the effort to up your potential rewards (again note the word potential, nothing is guaranteed here).

2. Dresses like someone that a lady doesn’t mind being seen with: Look, you’ve nuanced it pretty well here in my opinion, as much as you’ve nuanced your first reply sentence in this quoted post. Again, I’m citing my personal experience where unlike my language proficiency which allows me to blend in pretty well, I’m a guy whom no one has complemented as being handsome. I’m more commonly associated with the labels “nerdy” and “stoneface”. To compensate for my lack of “natural handsomeness”, I dress decently and groom myself. I don’t carry any branded goods or even a work-wear watch (just my Garmin) - just the bare basics where you appear prim and neat. Heck, I don’t even ever gel my hair but just ensure that it’s not messy. Couple these with holding a conversation with a lady, and you’re well onto a good start with half (if not more) the battle won (in my humble experience).

Adding my own thoughts:
If you like the HK playing field as much as I (as a Singaporean guy) do, then you may or may not be surprised to know that being Singaporean also has its subliminal benefits (which is amplified if you have the above 2 mentioned points). Hong Kong guys may be too indifferent or not-as-gentleman to their own ladies. Moreover, the locals are more stressed than Singaporeans (in my opinion for some/most parts of HK). Just providing a listening ear and being in someone’s company like a gentleman sounds simple, but it is this simplicity that has allowed me to get so much more that others don’t. Most stressed people only want to pour their heart out, and get someone to listen attentively (heck, you don’t even need to think of a solution for them, just do active listening).

If we can fill the gap that the locals have given us, then the field is yours to play.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1