The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 10-06-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pkypat is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

well, i didn't know because i found her on tinder but shocked to see that she had a kid and a husband though
Old 10-06-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
thissideup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

sick one hor!
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 16
Class5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to behold

5 years back, received a whatsapp message from a friend (Let's call her ("VAL"). She told me that she is in process of going through a divorce (the hubby is also a friend of mine) and asking me if i am free to go for a short getaway in Thailand.

Initially i thought she was just venting frustration and i agreed to the trip, thinking that it would not materialize and i told her to plan and just let me know the dates. 1 week later, she asked me to send her a copy of my passport as she wants to book for flight ticket.

Cut the chase - We met at airport on the day of departure and we took the budget airline to Thailand. Upon arrival, we booked a cab to our hotel and upon registration, i realized that she had only booked 1 room! Val told me that it was because the Hotel was expensive and she trust that i wouldn't do anything "stupid".

So, we both went up to the room and to my shock, it was a King Sized Bed! I went to unpack my lugguage while she proceeded to take a shower. My jaws dropped and eyes almost pop out of socket when she came out of the toilet wrapped in a towel and told me to shower before we go out.

Me: Hey, i am trying not to do anything stupid doesn't mean that you have to trigger me to do something stupid leh.

Val: Aiyah, we've know for 10 over years, if something will happen, you would have done it long ago.

Me: I didn't have a chance lah. You were dating with my friend that time and after that, you 2 got married.

I went to have a quick shower and told Val that i will take a short nap first as it was still early afternoon. Val continued unpacking her stuff as i start dozing off. Some minutes later (i think), i felt her climbing on bed and moved very close to me.

Slowly but surely, i felt a hand rubbing my crotch. I was awake then but faking to be asleep as i didn't know how to react to such situation. Val's hand then went under my shorts waistband and stretched in and started stroking my cock and fondling my balls.
Next thing i know was that i was at full attention and Val leaned over to kiss me.

It is impossible for me to fake sleep and i started caressing her. To my surprise, she was naked and well, prepared for this. She then broke away from our kissing and said:
Val: We are all adults, i know what i want and this is what i want.

Me: But you are not officially divorced and i didn't bring any protection.

Val: It's because you didn't bring any protection, that is why i want it. I actually had a crush on you before marriage but because i was in relationship with him, hence didn't say it out.

Me: Are you sure you are willing to do it? Aren't you worried of getting pregnant?

Val: I'm on pills. I want to feel you raw in me. Yours is bigger and longer than his and i want it.

After say that, she went down and started giving me one of the best and most enjoyable BBBJ that i've ever had.

Me: Val, you are really good at giving BJ.
Val: Well, i do it with love.
Me: You do it for my buddy everytime?
Val: His is too thin, making it hard to suck.

All the while when she was blowing me, i was touching her and felt that she was extremely wet....

(tbc)
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KexW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to detect those ladies having intention
Old Today, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9475 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
5 years back, received a whatsapp message from a friend (Let's call her ("VAL"). She told me that she is in process of going through a divorce (the hubby is also a friend of mine) and asking me if i am free to go for a short getaway in Thailand.

Initially i thought she was just venting frustration and i agreed to the trip, thinking that it would not materialize and i told her to plan and just let me know the dates. 1 week later, she asked me to send her a copy of my passport as she wants to book for flight ticket.

Cut the chase - We met at airport on the day of departure and we took the budget airline to Thailand. Upon arrival, we booked a cab to our hotel and upon registration, i realized that she had only booked 1 room! Val told me that it was because the Hotel was expensive and she trust that i wouldn't do anything "stupid".

So, we both went up to the room and to my shock, it was a King Sized Bed! I went to unpack my lugguage while she proceeded to take a shower. My jaws dropped and eyes almost pop out of socket when she came out of the toilet wrapped in a towel and told me to shower before we go out.

Me: Hey, i am trying not to do anything stupid doesn't mean that you have to trigger me to do something stupid leh.

Val: Aiyah, we've know for 10 over years, if something will happen, you would have done it long ago.

Me: I didn't have a chance lah. You were dating with my friend that time and after that, you 2 got married.

I went to have a quick shower and told Val that i will take a short nap first as it was still early afternoon. Val continued unpacking her stuff as i start dozing off. Some minutes later (i think), i felt her climbing on bed and moved very close to me.

Slowly but surely, i felt a hand rubbing my crotch. I was awake then but faking to be asleep as i didn't know how to react to such situation. Val's hand then went under my shorts waistband and stretched in and started stroking my cock and fondling my balls.
Next thing i know was that i was at full attention and Val leaned over to kiss me.

It is impossible for me to fake sleep and i started caressing her. To my surprise, she was naked and well, prepared for this. She then broke away from our kissing and said:
Val: We are all adults, i know what i want and this is what i want.

Me: But you are not officially divorced and i didn't bring any protection.

Val: It's because you didn't bring any protection, that is why i want it. I actually had a crush on you before marriage but because i was in relationship with him, hence didn't say it out.

Me: Are you sure you are willing to do it? Aren't you worried of getting pregnant?

Val: I'm on pills. I want to feel you raw in me. Yours is bigger and longer than his and i want it.

After say that, she went down and started giving me one of the best and most enjoyable BBBJ that i've ever had.

Me: Val, you are really good at giving BJ.
Val: Well, i do it with love.
Me: You do it for my buddy everytime?
Val: His is too thin, making it hard to suck.

All the while when she was blowing me, i was touching her and felt that she was extremely wet....

(tbc)
Nice one bro. Waiting for the continuation.. meanwhile upz your points
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1