The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

How about Mindy AMK?
Old Today, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ajaj1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
Hey bros, i got permission from @hornyxiaoboy2 and the ladies themselves to share the contact. Im referring both legendary JG master Soda, Baobao and Ke Ke. So can PM for their contacts and will share the damages

Its really tip-top experiences with them.
Hi bro, appreciate if you can share their contacts. Thank you!
Old Today, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

several bros who PMed me for JC’s JG-Prostate contact check your inbox thanks!
Old Today, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud of

JG-prostate massage by JC

Visited her last time and didn’t know she stop for awhile until I texted her yst to check if she still operating. Lucky enough she just started back and I booked for 1 hr JG. I even check with @Hotstuff82 since he introduced to me back then.

Still one of the best proper JG, very strong massage the pain tolerance for me was max with her skills. Something different is she did the stomach massage since she check that I ate few hours back before the massage, if not she will not do it if stomach is full. I didn’t request the prostate since I was not comfortable maybe next month I will do it. After 24 hrs not much pain on the manhood as the pressure was just right.

The Ultrasound and IPL machine will soon arrive for those that want to enquire the service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1