The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Same here, just different ML. Have you left THE scene totally or just migrated to another thread?
Ops sorry I should say “ML scene” instead
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Indeed, the past golden era has very much gone. I haven't even reach my 10 year membership in SBF and noted the drastic changes. HCs & Spas used to be a frequent haunt, with friendly and pretty Malaysian MLs. Now, they practically disappeared.

I was active in the GL scene. Contributed FRs about the WLs and maintained two annual listings of the 60 to 70 WLs I visited per year. Then very clearly the quality of the PRC WLs decline and I decided to retire from GL in late 2018. I think in the present day, one cannot even find 5 to 10 younger good quality WLs of comparable standard in GL. (Younger ones no longer wish to come. They have different mentality and mind set. Even if they come, they will not stay long)

In 2017, I remembered still being able to find young SYTs in condos. One tall pretty one when she opened the door so mesmerised me - my eyes glimmer and heart flutter. And when she totally undressed, my heart throbbed very fast and rod hardened. I visited her 4 times in quick succession. The price was $120 per shot. After that, she became very busy and only gave fast food service.

In the present climate, I enjoyed asking and persuading some MLs to have fj when I am in the mood and if they are willing and that the price is right.

Exploring and opening up new value-for-money playground such as RnF Princess Cove also add spices and variety.

We try and make do with what we have in the present moment. It is prudent to spend wisely. Whether you spend $120, $200 - $500, $1k - $2k, $10k - $15k per hour on a gal depends on your pockets and your value judgement. For me, even with my no-holds-barred fb, it's no more than $500 per session.
I get what you meant.
Coming from the days of street walkers.
Can bargain until 50 for a pop as competition is fierce. With face to face, can't photoshop. You really get what u see. LOL

I had never interested in going into the expenditure.
Some can spend some can't.
That's fact of life. Don't need to go licking.

I just missed all the old chiong kakis in the KTV.
They are my bike kakis as well which we route up beyond our Northern Neighbor.
Their spending is in 5 digit per person each nite.
And I get to drive their F brand cars for a spin when I get too bored.
Really good and trust buddies.
They can jolly ditch a poor guy like me.

And I like their no bulls attitude which is mutual and make this group clicks.

These days, I don't have the energy like you young people to venture across the bridge.
Happy with what I have now. 知足常乐
Old Today, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
botakxiaobaitu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Finally managed to booked Dan Dan, very nice and polite lady.
Didn’t expect much as her listed service pretty standard, then come the sensual really give me a surprise….while she stroking my rod she suddenly put her mouth in and I am fetish for videography and asked if I could video her and she agreed.
Not long I exploded all into her ……haha
Old Today, 06:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Yes fun and exciting as hell...never thought I would have chance to tarma combo like Dan Dan/Lora. Edge me nonstop while I was trying super hard to hold on haha.

For those keen to book, please contact one or both directly to enquire. As there's slight travelling (session in Lora's location which is opp DD), they'll prefer 2hr minimum. Quite nice to also experience '4-hand massage' by 2 chiobu with voluptuous bodies. 😍
For 4 hands massage, I prefer to get it from spa cos condo mls skill is not good enough. I best one was I got it from Star and her sister Diamond at that famous spa at Yishun. Wahlao, really damn shiok, the best teamwork in the market. But too bad, they are not working there liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by botakxiaobaitu View Post
Finally managed to booked Dan Dan, very nice and polite lady.
Didn’t expect much as her listed service pretty standard, then come the sensual really give me a surprise….while she stroking my rod she suddenly put her mouth in and I am fetish for videography and asked if I could video her and she agreed.
Not long I exploded all into her ……haha
Lol Dan Dan let u CIM and video shoot? Please share! 😎😍😜🤣
Old Today, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes. Indeed is make hay while sun shines.

Until one such day when only limited to authorized F shop. Then all screwed.
That’ll never happen. Too resource consuming with no roi. They’ll need to enforce some form of tourism ban and the G won’t do something so stupid.
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/

Seldom write MR. Her super gentle stroke leaves a great impression on me.

就来为这来自云南的小妍姐姐写个MR。

脸蛋吗,别想是迪丽热巴或赵露丝。但还是会让你回头一看的那一类。

说话语气简直比咋们地铁姐姐的声音还好听,她哪云南语音好标准。礼貌呢,也能比美我门的SQ空 姐。

身材能。虽然不是A4腰,但她上半身的负担就像装了水的气球。大力捏一些还怕她会爆。

虽然没能和她用舌头华山论剑,手也不能到哪花果山的水帘洞。但在外触摸的体验也不错。

她的服务手法,就好像劳斯莱斯平稳的感觉。
绝不像那些赛车手换拍档一样,好像不把小老二扭断不罢休是的。

我这一分享。我看我呀,下次想约她就不能立马约咯。
可是人吗,总是要礼尚往来。她对我不薄,我也该还个礼。我能做的就是为她为他写个MR。

Apartment is neat and tidy. Overall experience is still fine. YMMV.
Old Today, 09:03 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
For 4 hands massage, I prefer to get it from spa cos condo mls skill is not good enough. I best one was I got it from Star and her sister Diamond at that famous spa at Yishun. Wahlao, really damn shiok, the best teamwork in the market. But too bad, they are not working there liao.
Star is one of the best in sg when it comes to hdly

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Dandan listed in SLG?
Old Today, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
This I agree. Haven't tried the spa one you mentioned but it feels like a waste of money if not trained. Rather have 2 individual sessions. Nevertheless it is still good for experience sake if haven’t tried before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlugia View Post
Is Dandan listed in SLG?
Yes, just saw it this morning.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Haha was joking... Who goes to such MLs for real massage. All my genuine good 4-hand massage sessions were outside of SG esp HCM and BKK, really good value.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha, everything gone bigger especially the boobs and butt cos she put on at least 7 to 10 kg.
Not so much lah. The most 1-2kg nia and spread equally around her body. This naughty MHT rested her big soft boobs on my face during sensual. Made me so high as she exceeded my expectation for this session.
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWangWo168 View Post
I hope this den will not be broken because of all the hype caused by such open sharing. Imagine AV reading this and knew where to target in the next raid to be more productive.
Then we may run the risk and lose our favourite MLs
It is just a matter of time especially when 2 guys are vying to post the ML's latest info in this thread for sharing (with AV too).
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Not so much lah. The most 1-2kg nia and spread equally around her body. This naughty MHT rested her big soft boobs on my face during sensual. Made me so high as she exceeded my expectation for this session.
Yah lah I didn't think she gained so much.

She was still the same vanilla though, nothing of the improved sensual as mentioned (maybe for super regulars only). Main difference this time is she didn't give disclaimer cannot do this/touch there. Otherwise mostly the same, even for HJ not following through after shoot lol.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1