The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Sadly, many of them don’t even have basic respect for customers

I had a regular who kept chatting with other customers during my slot. It was not confirming slot. Basically, chatting him up to get him to come.

She even went to the extent of chatting with her agent when I was paying for her time

Needless to say, I had to tell her off. Once or twice is ok, but almost everytime becomes ridiculous
As a regular you should allow your ml to do so. Or else what are regular for?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As a regular you should allow your ml to do so. Or else what are regular for?
You might as well help her massage her customer. Haha. Regular to me I don't mind she don't massage and do chit chat and ownself take water. And buy some food over and eat while chit chatting. But should not like keep talking to other customers. I am ok with like awhile talking to customer. But not like keep talking.
Old Today, 12:39 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
You might as well help her massage her customer. Haha. Regular to me I don't mind she don't massage and do chit chat and ownself take water. And buy some food over and eat while chit chatting. But should not like keep talking to other customers. I am ok with like awhile talking to customer. But not like keep talking.
That's why you cannot unlock mls.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Wow I don't know how many times this unlocking game has popped up already.. but usually isn't it just summed up with 4 letters, YMMV?

I'd think that getting too familiar with a ML over time is actually a bad thing, coz it has happened multiple times to me where they take me for granted, and even peeked into my wallet to see how much cash I brought when I was taking the money out to pay them.

Dropped some unlocked MLs coz of this, and that familiarity built up to the extent where she'd do some cooking while I was washing up and let me try her cooking lol.
Old Today, 04:57 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
I'd think that getting too familiar with a ML over time is actually a bad thing, coz it has happened multiple times to me where they take me for granted, and even peeked into my wallet to see how much cash I brought when I was taking the money out to pay them.
The ml want to peek let her peek lor, what's wrong with that? During payment, I usually take out one stack of cash from my side pocket (at least a few K), in between take out 3 blue notes and pass to the ml. This has psychologically conquered her. Drop your Porsche car key and Rolex watch on the table once you get in the condo is even better.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1