The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

I have Sophia for lunch yesterday.

Writing a quick review for her.

Looks: 9/10 ( long hair, young with hot stunning look, those that can steal the lime light easily, look much better than in pic)

Figure: 9/10 (fair smooth skin with hot and sexy hourglass figure and sexy hot pointed ass)

Boobs: 9/10 ( B size that fit nicely in my hand and to her body shape, sensitive nipple that are nice for sucking)

BBBJ: 9/10 (the moment my tools landed in her mouth, she suck it like a pro, slow at first and she follow the tempo, deepthroat occasionally. slow, sexy, sensual, skill full with lot of suctions and slurping effect)

Frenching: 9/10 (She has playful tongue and we have a hot and passionate mouth action, response well and no need to initiate)

Pussy: 9/10 (cleanly shaved yummilicious pussy, no smell at all and she gets wet and her juice kept cumming when you hit her senstitve spot and she was also jerking and wriggling moaning and begging to fuck her)

FJ: 9/10 (We did cowgirl then doggie, sideways and finally missionary. will keep you aroused and excited. Good moaning and super responsive.She grips hard when climax and can see that she’s enjoying herself too)

GFE: 9/10 (no shy at all and go all out, give me the super high and addictive kind of GFE, feel like seeing her all day all night type)

RTF: Yes, when have money, never regret and money well spent

Thanks SNS for the arrangement
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Where is she listed?
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=23448700#post23448700

Can see her instagram story too.. she went Clarke Quay gaigai lol
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 18
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Angelina from SNS

Looks: She's look pretty! One of the more attractive lady I met. You will turn your head to see her twice when you are down Orchard Road.

Body: Tall and slender slim type. Tight and curvy body figure with no tummy. Smooth fair skin and she smells good. Perky nice ass for doggie.

Boobs: delicate pale cherry natural B sized cupped with barley size nipple that I spent much time licking, sucking, teasing, fondling.

Frenching: She allows DFK, reciprocates well when I initiate and will open her mouth and stick out her soft tongue to glue with mine. My mouth remains glued to hers almost throughout the whole session.

BBBJ: very enjoyable. She starts with my balls and slowly engulfing my tool. With slow n fast suction. Great tongue action and no teething effect, she was hardworking and do it non stop with hands free.

Painting: clean shaven with no smell and delicious, very responsive and senstitve. She keeps squirming and moaning with delight as i rotate my tongue between rapid and slow licks on her sweet wet nice pussy lips.

FJ: Cap on and started with missionary then switch to doggie. I took control and her hole was super tight and small. Wild and responsive. Her expressive facial expressions and her moans was awesome. I bonk her hard, deep and with different speed control till I exploded.

GFE: We had a good time together, enjoy her company and i left the place a happy man. Communication was not an issue. All cum empty feel so light and shiok.

Rtf: Yes, rtf for sure

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 2
Realorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRealorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRealorfake12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Where is she listed?
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=23450262#post23450262

Believe it should be this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1