The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ILWP is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcool View Post
Ya, really brings back good memories. Used to have both Kathy and a local japanese, forgotten her name (half local half jap) in the past. Hope they are doing good now. Any bro have their contacts?

Keiko is the girl. But seems that she has troubles with some bros and went MIA. Correct me if I am wrong.

Kathy is a looker. According to some bros, she was a model. That explains the good looks and the lack of skills. She just open her legs, let slaves eat her pussy and CIM. Really missed her pussy. Unfortunately I served her only once. Shld have eaten her pussy more often .
Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

For bros who have eaten Kathy’s pussy, i can only envy.
I met her first so both parties are comfortable with each other first. Drove to a quiet multi storey carpark. Chatted and she use her feet to playfully rub my dick through my pants. Gave her a foot massage and could see she was a quite high. Nothing else happened and we said we will arrange.

Arrange a few times but somehow the plans just fell through (either her or me).
Then sometime around 2015 (Can’t remember exact year), she texted me to say she is returning to HCM and says she wont be in the scene anymore and its a pity we didn’t meet.

She gave me her real English name, which i managed to find her on Facebook. She didnt accept my friend request since i use another account not with my real name. But i could view all her beautiful photos.

Over the years, I didn’t check on her account and somehow i cannot remember her English name now. Got a feel but when search, can’t find any photo that resembles her.

Last i saw her FB profile was around 2020 i think. She was with a viet guy and from the wedding gown studio photos, seems to be preparing for marriage.

Now, all i have is one photo of her she sent to me when she was a grid girl in the 2013 F1. Unfortunately, she was not the top 8 finalists, else we would be able to google search and see more of her photos

She was a model while studying in Singapore. From her FB, i was able to see her modelling photo shoots and that was when i really regretted not meeting her. She is very beautiful, the kind that is a head turner at nightspot parties. She shared her family is rather wealthy cos her dad runs a big business and will kill her if he ever finds out she meets guys to service her. Yes, she shared she enjoys being licked, seeing men crave to lick her pussy and lap up her juice. But she said strictly no sex. While we never had a session, we did exchange messages once in a while during that 2-3 years of WhatsApp to ask how each other is doing etc.

For bros who serviced her before, did she really limit to licking/eating only ? Really no sex or not even fingering ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
Keiko is the girl. But seems that she has troubles with some bros and went MIA. Correct me if I am wrong.

Kathy is a looker. According to some bros, she was a model. That explains the good looks and the lack of skills. She just open her legs, let slaves eat her pussy and CIM. Really missed her pussy. Unfortunately I served her only once. Shld have eaten her pussy more often .
Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Keiko?

Similarly good looking but also lacked skills imo.
Was fun to chat and hangout with as an ah lian.
Yes is Keiko, the tattooed and hot Ah Lian but friendly and can communicate well.
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
I met her first so both parties are comfortable with each other first. Drove to a quiet multi storey carpark. Chatted and she use her feet to playfully rub my dick through my pants. Gave her a foot massage and could see she was a quite high. Nothing else happened and we said we will arrange.

Then sometime around 2015 (Can’t remember exact year), she texted me to say she is returning to HCM and says she wont be in the scene anymore and its a pity we didn’t meet.

For bros who serviced her before, did she really limit to licking/eating only ? Really no sex or not even fingering ?
No sex but allow fingering if I remember correctly. Remember I used to drive her back to Bishan where she used to stay.
Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johnmo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

She gave me her real English name, which i managed to find her on Facebook. She didnt accept my friend request since i use another account not with my real name. But i could view all her beautiful photos.

Over the years, I didn’t check on her account and somehow i cannot remember her English name now. Got a feel but when search, can’t find any photo that resembles her.

Last i saw her FB profile was around 2020 i think. She was with a viet guy and from the wedding gown studio photos, seems to be preparing for marriage.

Now, all i have is one photo of her she sent to me when she was a grid girl in the 2013 F1. Unfortunately, she was not the top 8 finalists, else we would be able to google search and see more of her photos

She was a model while studying in Singapore. From her FB, i was able to see her modelling photo shoots and that was when i really regretted not meeting her. She is very beautiful, the kind that is a head turner at nightspot parties. She shared her family is rather wealthy cos her dad runs a big business and will kill her if he ever finds out she meets guys to service her. Yes, she shared she enjoys being licked, seeing men crave to lick her pussy and lap up her juice. But she said strictly no sex. While we never had a session, we did exchange messages once in a while during that 2-3 years of WhatsApp to ask how each other is doing etc.

I envy those who get to meet her. I was late in the scene and my first was an er whom I missed a lot.
Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:

Seems like you were and still are enarmoured with her. Best to move on from her for your own mental health.

I was one of those who regularly serviced her, which is a bit scary on hindsight considering she is doing this rather regularly. Once I teased her that she did not put in any effort so she returned the favour with a bbbj, but it didn’t progress any further from that.
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Keiko?

Similarly good looking but also lacked skills imo.
Was fun to chat and hangout with as an ah lian.
Wow memories...

Agree that Kathy and Keiko both lacked skills. But Keiko did improve - there was a long break between my sessions with her and there really was marked improvement. Complimented her on it and she said she was dating a sub and that was why she improved - especially her strapon play.

Another one I miss is FL-turned-OKT Rachel. She started offering BDSM play towards the end of her FL stint. Beautiful feet/pedicures. And being an FL meant one could choose to incorporate sex into the session. If I remember correctly, rates were lower than what local dommes charge for no-sex/no-pussy-anything sessions.

There were a number of local FLs who offered bdsm play in those days - can't remember all their names but it was a memorable period. Perhaps the nostalgia is getting to me, but it seems even the PRC FLs were more open and fun in those days. Introduced a fair number of them to BDSM and one even turned into a real pro...

As for pussy worship - also had the privilege of worshipping An Er. Loved how she would make me worship her ass and pussy in various positions. And when she was ready to unload her golden nectar she'd make me kneel in the 'tub', stand on the edge and spray into my cupped hands and mouth...

For current dommes, have managed to ass/pussy worship with Coco. She actually pulled my head by my hair and 'forced' me to lick her pussy in the last session though I didn't request for it. And have always loved licking her ass too, especially during golden shower.

Also done the same with Jessica and OMM. OMM really seems to enjoy it.

Have also ass worshipped Nina and Yang Yang. Shi Shi does allow it as well though I didn't partake in my only meeting with her.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Wow memories...

Agree that Kathy and Keiko both lacked skills. But Keiko did improve - there was a long break between my sessions with her and there really was marked improvement. Complimented her on it and she said she was dating a sub and that was why she improved - especially her strapon play.

Another one I miss is FL-turned-OKT Rachel. She started offering BDSM play towards the end of her FL stint. Beautiful feet/pedicures. And being an FL meant one could choose to incorporate sex into the session. If I remember correctly, rates were lower than what local dommes charge for no-sex/no-pussy-anything sessions.
Rachel was also known as Francesca in her domme name? Nice body and feet, but she struggled a bit between going crazy domme and being too service.

I agree Keiko was a fun girl if not too domineering. No one had much complains about her because even if you didn’t get a full subspace time, she somehow still made it fun. Unfortunately I heard she got entangled in a couple of theft cases.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
RudeousAlter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MywifelovesbigD View Post
Is Coco gone for good?
ya quite curious about her disappearance also, suddenly 0 response to session queries out of nowhere
Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My memory of her came up cos bros here talk about her now. As i said, i can only envy those who done it. Even if i can remember her name now, i would probably want to know how she is doing in life by seeing her photos on FB. Wouldn’t want to connect with her since people have moved on.

Talking about moving on, it is Narumi from La Siora that i probably need to move on from but can’t seem to do it. Had 3 sessions with her from 2017 to 2019 (last being in Dec 2019 before Covid strikes). She is still at La Siora but on a break. Tried to arrange 2 sessions with her last year but the receptionists says she is busy. Sigh,

These days, i only session with 3 ladies (Narumi and Ruiko from La Siora and Murakami, formerly La Siora) as i have known them for 7-12 years, and we know each others’ fetishes and limits. Somehow, i have no desire to get to know new dominas, and to go through the whole routine of getting to know each other again. Probably because i am getting old

Quote:
Seems like you were and still are enarmoured with her. Best to move on from her for your own mental health.

I was one of those who regularly serviced her, which is a bit scary on hindsight considering she is doing this rather regularly. Once I teased her that she did not put in any effort so she returned the favour with a bbbj, but it didn’t progress any further from that.
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Yes, I remembered picking her up from the road in front of the Kim San Leng coffeeshop at Bishan Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcool View Post
No sex but allow fingering if I remember correctly. Remember I used to drive her back to Bishan where she used to stay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1