The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-06-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Is Crystal (ex jq) going back to Vietnam for good? Saw on her Instagram she packing all her stuff.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone tried the new girls in J*?
Old Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw TG that Jo**e previously from N*w V***s is back to work
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim12 View Post
Tried N*N* recently and I got to say she is a gem. We clicked well and was talking throughout the massage. Highly sensual and not the usually strokes waiting for you to finish kind. Really damn power technique. Oh yes plus point is the room damn big
can pm me her contact and location thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alvinkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkongspa View Post
Tried NxNx at 4xx.
Get the clue from here and went to try.
Her HDLY I think for most of us is memorable one.
She breaks ice easily n can go into long conversation
She say she still have many style not yet shown as I first timer. (Scare I police-blur already playing with my bells already)
I got the v small room with no shower(there is one shared toilet outside but I didn't use as my house is nearby only)

Massage 8/10
HDLY: better than many ML
RTM: yes
Bro can pm contact? Went four season recently, still looking around
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky89 View Post
I dont think anyone can tahan that long with both of them! With twinkle alone i can barely control eventho try her alot of times already 😂😂😂
Can get tarma at spa?
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Can get tarma at spa?
4 hands massage.

Most spas allowed this.

As long both ML agreeable, you are good to go.

But note, you paying double.

From entrance fees and happy ending price multiply by 2.

Tried it and not really my thing.

Better to have one ml at a time.
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
Is Crystal (ex jq) going back to Vietnam for good? Saw on her Instagram she packing all her stuff.
They will always come back.1 year. 2 years. 3 years.

Whether or not you can track them when they return that's another story.
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Teasing: 9.5/10 great GFE, slow and steady gear shifter.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big soft melons, my favorite.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
Bro can pm me her contact thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Teasing: 9.5/10 great GFE, slow and steady gear shifter.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big soft melons, my favorite.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
Can pm contact thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited both of the Yishun N***.

Both girls offers unique services that makes it worth trying at least once.

Who is better to go for more sessions imo would be Blk 4** N*** as she is not shy at all. Can talk cock with her. Bigger teaser too. Didn't use her phone at all for the entire session and did not short change me when I came late.

Though the other Nana do offer more services that also makes it worthwhile if you willing to top up. And you get free ear cleaning too so worth going if you need your ears done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1