The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

- She's not allowed to tell me where they were going.

- I'm not allowed to send her there.

- I'm not allowed to text her unless she texts me.

- She's not allowed to kiss him, even if he tries to kiss her.

Simple rules to follow, I thought would help her grow, her ability to handle anything that comes her way. I stayed at our home, bored, thankfully for the rules, I couldn’t and didn’t have the means to go spy on her, even though I wanted to observe how she behaved when he’s around.

However, I got curious and also vengeful, who was that guy who, SIL trusted me with her home macbook passcode. I used it and checked linkedin, thankfully, hers wasn’t logged out, do a few checks and roughly identified who that fucker is. made mental note of who he is. I noticed SIL’s whatsapp was still there… Very tempted, I just did a scroll…. that guy’s chat wasn’t to be found, I only saw messages in the group. I didn’t dare to click. did she clear her chat with him?

However, I saw her chat to the spare phone… (supposedly to me)

wait, have I even seen those messages?

Those were messages she sent to me when she couldn’t find me and I was at the pool. Those messages, left me a little….

It’s alright, I guess we all have our own paranoia. SIL is still grieving, I need to remember that.

To think of it, what happens after she recovers from the grief? Am I the guy she wants to settle down with for the rest of her life?

For most of my life, I enjoyed being single, being alone was good time to think and relax.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME, already at this age, why was I so restless? The rules really helped me out, I had no idea where she was. I quickly shut her computer down before I felt tempted to invade her privacy further.

I wanted to drink badly and just relax the whole evening away, but knowing that she’d need me to pick her up a few hours later, I better not disappoint her. I was more than familiar with those missed chances that results in something terrible, like SIL being unable to contact me and ends up letting the COL fuck her in frustration. I simply couldn’t trust her to stand firm. It wasn’t an attack on her character, it was just the state of her mental capacity that I’m worried about..

Thankfully, by 930, SIL already called me and told me she was on the way back. I asked to pick her but she told me she had already called for a grab. We switched to text the moment she board, she told me a little here and there, what the celebration was about. SIL didn’t bring the key card in her purse, in case people saw it and wonder. Just in case. The moment I saw her get off the car, she gave me a brief look, a smile and got off and shut the door. she took a moment before she turned to face me, but she avoided eye contact.

I went straight to her and hugged her, she didn’t hug back.

me : what’s wrong?

SIL : nothing….. later. let’s go up first.

in the lift, i left her alone, she seemed even more pissed off and stormed out, and then waited for me to open the apartment door, she sulked a little.

awkwardly, she waved her hand at me

SIL : sorry. not angry with you. just. let me cool down

me : i understand.

I pressed on her back and nudged her into the house after opening the door. her bra was still there. Don’t think much could have happened in just that one hour plus she was gone, if it had started at 8.30pm.

As it turned out, that guy had organised that celebratory drinks to congratulate that woman he had been trying to impress, the one that SIL had ‘caught’ him with, she was ‘headhunted’ to go elsewhere, pay rise.

SIL went straight to shower, I stood outside and chat with her.

SIL : that jerk, the whole evening, he was subtle but it was so obvious, he kept comparing me to her, hinting how she graduated the same year but is already….. etc etc….. Even sam (part of the gang of 2 guys and 3 ladies) felt the need to console me.

me : so I guess, he ignored you entirely ?

SIL : yup.

SIL was already drying herself, she came out in her shorts, and towel wrapped around her chests. I looked at her with surprise, thought to myself, since when was she so conservative towards me.

SIL went to the closet and took t-shirt and put it on, then sat on the bed and used her phone.

me : you want some alone time?

SIL : just let me search something that’s all, can I have some water?

I was already ready, and walked over to her, and then sat at her feet on the bed.

SIL : do you ever smell any odour coming from me?

She sniffed her armpits.

me : not really, i’ve always thought you smelled good. did something happen?

SIL : can we got to great world tomorrow? I need to get something.

me : alright.. let’s turn in early.

SIL : I still want to talk, is that ok?

me : yup, I mean let’s just be in bed.

SIL : ok.

I closed the room door and got into bed.

SIL : sorry. he really got to me. maybe I am playing with fire?

me : did he try to come near you?

SIL : no. but, he affected me a lot, emotionally.

me : definitely, because of those incidents. you’ve kept chaste for so long, and you guarded your dignity, so those who get in, it’s usually because of emotional break throughs, so there are still entanglements, and it may take some time to get over. maybe the best is to get used to it, accept that he still has hold over you, and be ok with it.

SIL kept quiet for some time, she was deep in thought.

me : is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

SIL : hug me luh. so obvious. I was waiting since from the lift!

me : sorry sorry..

SIL leaned onto me and let me hug her from behind.

Me : no wonder I felt something was odd.

SIL : sorry, sometimes I don’t want to verbalise out all my needs. Bad habit.

Me : can you tell me how you feel now? The truth.

SIL : angry? Frustrated? Very unbalanced.

Me : is there jealousy?

SIL : maybe. I’m not sure.

Me : is there also lust?

SIL : hmmm.. for?

Me : anyone.

SIL : not really. Not even you. Sorry.

Me : ok good. What about your anger. Is it just at him or?

SIL : no. People who were present there also. Even sam, the way he consoled me. I know he meant nice, but I just felt, perhaps I have an ego. Haha. Like who was he to console me? Especially since not everything is exactly true.

me : which one is sam again? like where does he sit?

SIL : a little near to us. it’s not just sam, it’s the other two ladies too. they just went with his flow. no spine! no morals whatsoever.

me : this is a good experience, perhaps you need to get numb to it… there may be worse along the way in the future, especially when you become more successful ok?

SIL : but how do I deal with this feeling now? i’m very very irritated.

I got out of bed and extended my hand to her for her to hold, then i pulled her out of bed.

I brought her to the living area and sat her down on the sofa

me : that’s why, we drink.

we hugged and drank, and watched tv. SIL continued to tell me the rest of the evening, more came out. the COL was very friendly with the other 2 ladies as well, a few times putting his arm over their shoulder, but he avoided hers. the COL also teased sam, about his weight, and also dared him to keep drinking.

me : who foot the bill?

SIL : we agreed to split. but he did most of the drinking.

me : then just fuck him and don’t be the first to transfer him money… or you already did?

SIL kept quiet.

me : it’s ok. next time, be braver, don’t care what others say. such bills are petty. you transferring him straight lets him know, he’s gotten on your nerves. then the sam. is he still there?

SIL : nope, he had to throw up, so I brought him outside… we didn’t talk much, but he just kept repeating, “ are you ok? Ignore him, he’s an ass”

Me ; where did you all go to drink?

SIL : it’s quite near to us now, that’s why I didn’t call you. I even had bus, direct. In fact I took a bus there. robertson quay. It’s this very large spaced japanese drinking place I think, ground floor. I brought him out into the open and he threw up on to the plants.

me : did he try to grope you or anything?

SIL : no. he’s not pervertic. only on my back or maybe waist, that was it. he also has a girlfriend. I helped him call her and he came to bring him back. Even explained to her it’s not his fault, but actually, I felt rather offended, because his girlfriend, even though she looked like you know… sis… the shallow make up kind, but she didn’t seemed ….. bothered about me. like I was the innocent friend.

me : but you are…

SIL : erm… he was leaning on to me lo… and we got the high table, so us 4 ladies sat on the high stools while the guys stood. he kept looking at my legs also ok. a few times, he elbowed my breasts by accident also… before girl friend came, he also hugged me to tell me to cheer up. pressed my breasts up on his body ok.

me : i thought you said he’s a gentleman? haha

SIL : but I may be exaggerating… doesn’t mean. he likes me. but I’m just saying, i am NOT zero in attraction.

that phrase seemed odd.

me : who thinks you are? definitely not me, or sam…

SIL kept quiet.

me : is there anything I can do for you? do you feel better already?

SIL : a little….. i just want to … throw something at him!

me : is it a love hate feeling? you want to hate him, but you can’t do so fully. you just want to … simplify this emotion.

SIL : yup. very mixed. like i hate him, but I still want his attention. like want it even more…

me : is there any lust? did you feel any hot? take your time to think. like how I felt towards you? the mixed feelings.. I just wanted to fuck you damn hard…. and that was it. there was nothing emotional.

SIL : maybe……. i think so…. I’m sorry.

me : sorry for being human?

SIL : thank you ok. for being so understanding.

me : i think I know how to help you, but you are still bleeding right?

SIL : erm… ending. but……. never mind.

me : just say.

SIL : I think you are right.

me : when you were alone with sam, did you feel like… just doing something with sam, but nothing too extreme, just to spite COL ?

SIL : a little.

me : did you?

SIL : erm…. I let him hug.

me : anything more?

SIL : nope. I think he made a few pecks on the top of my head… i’m not sure. I was also tipsy. but that was it….

we both kept quiet….

SIL : I think you are right….. I hate this feeling. can you help me?

me : how?

SIL : in the toilet? but it’d be very messy…

me : like you said, in the toilet. who cares. let’s go, but which toilet?

SIL : my toilet luh!

we walked, and SIL stopped me at the door, she told me to wait, and don’t look…. I could hear her stripping herself, and then the sound of water…

SIL : take off your clothes before coming into the shower ok. ALL your clothes.

I did as told, there was water running, it wasn’t as bad… hers was coming to an end…

me : hold on.

I turned off all the lights, including the one in the other rooms

SIL : why?

I walked over her and raised the blinds, exposing the toilet to the entire view outside. I turned SIL around and fucked her doggy by the window…

SIL : just give it to me ok?

me : yup. you can be as loud as you want. we will maintain in this position until you are ready to turn around…

SIL : hey, use a condom.

me : for ? why we need one for?

SIL : a lot of blood….

me : no need.

I just penetrated her and started to ram away. SIL held her moans inwards at first… she kept looking down… then looked out the window, our background was dark, so it was safe. I just did my job, like I was her sex toy, giving her the relief she needed. our skin just kept on smacking and the sound filled the entire apartment.

SIL : uhhhh… uhhh… sam asked me……. he asked… uhhh… if i had feelings for col…. uhhhh…..

Me : what else?

SIL : uhhh…. I asked him why ask… then he kept quiet…..

Me : it’s the way….. he made it to look like…….. you harbour feelings for him……. He treat you as friend….. angry now?

I rammed her harder…… SIL kept quiet.. 2 minutes went by… I got tired, slowed down but JABBED her as hard as I can with each thrust. She didn’t really like it, but head turned here and there, her waist shifted, once the angle got it right, SIL moaned out each time I jabbed my penis in hard and fast…

SIL : are you tired?

Me : I’m ok why?

SIL : can you give it to me? Hard and fast? Help me finish? I’m getting there.

I don’t know if I made a mistake, but I pulled out, instead, I turned SIL around and pressed her against my chest and fingered her til oblivion, and really gave it to her. I wasn’t as young, and the wine made me tired. SIL just hugged and squeezed my back, she even scratched and dug her fingers into my back………. Until SIL finally let out her great moan of orgasm… shudder… and hugged me tight. Even in her weakened state, she blindly grabbed for the shower head and started to spray water down on the floor. I didn’t even dare to look down and just let the water do the work…

We cleaned ourselves up and went to bed, and just knocked out. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, I felt like , there was something more to what happened. Why did she hide her breasts? I went to the toilet to see the bra she wore, couldn’t find it…. As she slept, I took my phone, and lifted her t-shirt to check her breast for any bite marks…….

Those were not bite marks…

The lines were longer.. not severe. But longer…

Those were bruise marks!
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
KajangSatay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support!
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
guessme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguessme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good one bro! sil kinda annoying tho
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

It would bother me a lot back then, but now, I was getting numb to it, knowing that she’d come back to me constantly.

When we woke up, it was Sunday morning, headed down for the breakfast buffet spread once more, even though it was getting routined, the spread was mostly the same, there’s just something about the routine that we both looked forward to, eggs, free flow of things etc. We were also getting familiar with the people there.

SIL : I will check with them later, I think we’d be moving later. Or perhaps next week if we are fine with where we are.

Me : you decide. So what do we do for the rest of today?

SIL : you have any idea?

Me : I don’t know. Let’s go for spas? Massages? Are you dried already?

SIL : dried hehe. That’s funny. Or should we just proceed to move?

Me : you decide ok? Shopping? Get you new bras? Your stock seems to be decreasing.

SIL : decreasing?

Me : erm. The blue is in my drawer…

SIL : oh yes.. and last night’s… erm, don’t laugh….. I wore a bra that pushes up…… it was super uncomfortable and it hurt…

Me : hurt? Oh… like the bottom of your breasts?

SIL : yup! It’s so bad, I threw it away, it’s still under the sink.

Me : so what did you wear the push up?

SIL : just excited to do so. I’m sorry. I was already wearing my older clothes, nothing revealing. Just wanted something a little different than the past that’s all.

Me : ok. I understand… you talk to the staff? I see what spa we can go.

SIL : now? but I’m not dressed.. you know… I’m not sure if that guy is on shift also.. Jason.

me : have more confidence in yourself. just untie your hair, lose your spectacles, come pass to me.

SIL and I headed down, I was thinking, was she ready? I doubt so. Perhaps to a nice spa, or G spa? we can hang there, and perhaps she might be able to get used to guys looking at her?

When SIL came back up, she told me we’d move some time midweek, they’d be able to give us free upgrade significantly, and perhaps even have the chance to try their super penthouse for a few hours.

SIL showed her phone of the website to me, of the available rooms….. the one that was mentioned wasn’t even on the list!

she was visibly excited…

however

a message notification came up…

? : thanks for last night.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guessme View Post
good one bro! sil kinda annoying tho
she’s actually a very sweet woman, whom I let down. She’s thoughtful, faithful and sweet…

hope my way of writing did not sway your sentiments, but perhaps you identified with my lazy ass mindset , and taking things for granted…

you mind sharing which part annoys you?
Old Today, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
breedbleed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbreedbleed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lets go bro, fuck her up!
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster

SIL : i am in here la! so impatient!

I rushed over, SIL was in the toilet, she was in yesterday’s clothes, still texting. I almost wanted to snatch her phone, but resisted.

SIL : you not curious? to see how the chat went?

Me : dying…

SIL : by the way, taking your advice, I’m not free for dinner today, Sam wants to meet for drinks and a bite. Soo…. You have to settle dinner on your own! Sorry!

Me : wwhy are you in yesterday’s clothes again?

SIL : I thought you’d be curious…. To see.. since you didn’t get to see.

Me : what?

SIL : wasted your chance again… too bad….

SIL started to remove her top, then pushed me out of the toilet before I could get a good look at her bra. The shape.. GOSH

Me : wWAIT!!!

She locked the door…

Me : let me see…

SIL : too bad, I’m throwing it for good this time, too painful….

Me : wow. You are good. I really really want to give it to you right now.

SIL : I know.. hehe. But you are older, I want your health ….. we save it for tonight ok? After my date with sam.

Me : date?

SIL : ok, all tease and jokes aside, I’m very curious to know, what he thinks of col etc… do you want to see the chat? It’s vague.

Me : it’s ok. No need. I want to see you in the bra again.

SIL : I’m scared of you….

Me : ok ok. next time then

SIL : yup… time is on our side right?

Me : yes. I’m definitely not going to spend the rest of my life with anyone else..

SIL went silent.

SIL : then are you sure you want me to meet sam later?

Me : I wasn’t the one who asked you to go.

SIL : you kind of did, didn’t you? When you taunted me

Me : ok… but it’s harmless, not as though you are going to let him fuck you right?

SIL : of course not!

Me : alright, enjoy yourself… where?

SIL : I saw some beer pub, with bar seats, I was thinking we can head down early, you wear a cap or something, and sit next to me, but not beside… maybe one chair away, you face the other side and you can hear everything!

Me : you know what, wear the same set of clothing.

Me ; let his mind imagine, or do you have anything similar?

SIL : not really.

Me : is this set smelly?

SIL : I think so. I was teased last night. By the way, can we go great world now, I need t get something, either that direction or tangs. I think tangs, easier to walk to…

Me : why don’t you just wear this set out, and see if anyone shuns you, or give you a look… that way you can tell if you have smell. Sorry my nose isn’t good.

SIL : ok. Do you want to follow me?

Me : yeah, I will head to isetan to get some wagyu.. we need some bites..

SIL and I came home, she had rather big box. I saw an attached electronic toothbrush as well… once we reached home, SIL went to the study table and used the socket there to try out this device she bought. She was in on of her old green sleeveless tops, SIL shaved her arm pit, I started to realise, they weren’t exaclty bushy but, the strands of hair were long. I was rather shocked as well, I guess given the stressful weeks prior, SIL had forgotten to upkeep… She was using the this white and pink shaver that came in the box…

Then I smelled it…

Me : is that burnt hair?

SIL : yup! That means it’s work…

She was doing it and watching youtube at the same time, learning how to use it…

SIL : we can do on your down there also… so bushy!

Me : ok. Up to you, does it hurt?

SIL : not really, I’m already at the second setting. Think I can try third…

SIL did both her arm pits, then sniffed on them…

SIL : I think I should shower again…

Me : just let sam get your original scent la. Does it work for your… down there too?

SIL : you think I should …. Get it permanently removed?

Me : I don’t know, right now yours… you’ve never shaved before right?

SIL : nope.

Me : i think it’s alright…. We take some time to decide ok? Or let me get some pictures first.

SIL : WHAT PICTURES! No way!

Me : haha. Come on…

SIL : I’m hungry… go cook… we do your down there tonight, I’m so tired of your bush in my face all the time!!! I always get your hair in my mouth, you don’t even trim!

me : anything you want my dear.

We ate a simple late lunch, wasn’t exactly loving. She showed me the rest of her chat with Sam, he was obviously trying to flirt with her, but he kept it vague and reserved. She maintained professional with I’m, whilst joking a little here and there. SIL told me, she had followed my advice.

Evening came, we walked took a bus to the road where we had chicken rice, then walked over to the Fraser separately, SIL took the route where the bakery is, I walked over to UE shopping instead. I was there earlier, but noticed that Sam was already in there. He was on his phone texting, then he spoke to the staff and he helped him shift the 3 pints he had ordered to a bar stool counter seat.

SIL saw me as she approached, we avoided eye contact and she headed in, I stepped aside and observed, sam greeted SIL and got off the stool to help her get on. A staff approached me and made me nervous. I said I was still deciding. There was a large screen showing some old sports channel, old replays. I signalled to the staff to give me the seat that was at the counter but to the corner, 3 bar stools away from SIL, and 2 away from sam. I ‘d be nearer to sam than SIL. I gave her my card and told her my order as well, told her I needed to go to the restroom.

When I returned, SIL was checking to her back, and she saw me, and then quickly returned her attention to sam. I felt glad, but worried as to how to enter and not be noticed. SIL did me a favor, but it made me jealous, she grabbed a pint and “this one is nicer! You try!”. She brought it to Sam’s mouth, whilst placing her hand on his back. Sam reciprocated and held the pint together, their hands touched. I quickly settled down and ready to put my arm on the counter to turn away from sam in case he turns. Thankfully, there were no mirrors but the glass ahead of us had some reflection, but Sam’s attention was fixed on SIL, and he had already downed at least 1 pint, considering all 3 pints were just half left. I don’t think SIL drank that much yet, her cheeks weren’t rosy. I could see her breast resting on the counter, something she’d do at her work desk actually. Was this her way of seducing? Or just comfort? Her stool was pushed all the way in, I bet sam had his fair share of groping near her body when he helped her.

I overheard their conversation, about the col, about their shared history. He asked her questions, she asked him, they talked about certain things. Sam wanted to know and confirm, whether COL did those things that he suspected weren’t his work, etc, etc.

They had several good laughs, and before the next round of two pints came, they were already sitting quite closely. Sam’s arm was constantly behind SIL’s stool, both of them had an arm (away from each other) on the counter, facing each other, occasionally using that arm to drink for sam, whilst SIL used her left arm, which was nearest to sam to drink.

Sam even fed her a few times.

Then this topic came up.

Sam : what’s wrong with him yesterday? He seemed particularly hostile towards you.

SIL : Even you sensed it hor?

Sam : yup.. it got personal, especially when it came to the part about personal grooming.

SIL : that was… yup. Very very personal. And totally no empathy. I will never forgive him for that, but the rest too… they were just quiet. No one had any sense to defend a fellow lady.

Sam : yes, considering what you been through.. anyway, what’s the big deal? Got smell meh?

SIL : I don’t know, I’ve never been aware.. and it’s so embarrassing. Now I’m so self conscious.

Sam : I don’t smell anything now leh

SIL : maybe because you are high? Or you are not close enough. Not that he was ever close to me physically la

Sam : oh. Really ah?

Sam : he said something about you.. during the wake.. you were very needy and he was scared of you

SIL : what???

Sam : I’d be blunt ok, his words were something like “ he was very scared you pin your relationship hopes on him because he was too nice to you, you hanging on to him in front of your relatives like he was your boyfriend, even hugged him before he left in front of the relatives”

SIL kept quiet for a moment, he wasn’t wrong, she did hug him in front of me.

SIL : it was just a simple way to thank him. He did help at the funeral…but that’s all.

Sam : you know, we wanted to visit you, but he said not a good idea etc etc. I felt he was just wanting to keep you to himself, like he owns you. But the rest also were lazy or not that nice.

SIL : who were the rest?

Sam : our gang.. and a few other guys…. It wasn’t a nice conversation la, some of the guys agreed with him, said it’s a difficult period and sensitive, definitely he has to be careful etc. but it’s not like they are taking his side, just saying you are vulnerable etc.

SIL : oh ok. That’s not a nice thing …… but. … can’t stop how others think.

Sam : yup it’s bullshit. You stop being so nice to him.

SIL : I’m just being professional, he isn’t. 

Sam : I agree. But really leh, I still smell nothing

SIL : hehe thanks ah. Oei Oei oei.. people are looking leh (SIL didn’t really back off, the tipsy sam actually saw the opportunity to lean in and sniff her arm pit and get close. But he didn’t go that low that his head was near her breast)

Sam : really no smell.. need to inspect further .

SIL : maybe I do stink at work, after lunch time? After I go out to buy food.

Sam : armpit hair and smell have not much correlation lo my dear.

SIL : oh really. What dear huh? You have a GF… don’t get yourself in trouble.

Sam : oh. Her ah. well. I’m not exactly happy. She’s quite shallow… don’t think we click that well. I’m not that well off also, but I think she’s with me for the financial stability. She’s not local. Malaysian.

SIL : oh, how did you two meet?

Sam : I kept frequent her workplace, and then jio her out after buying stuff for her every now and then.

SIL : oh ok… Sunday night, you are not meeting her for dinner?

Sam : she’s at work.

SIL : then who will bring you home later? If you get drunk

Sam : you lo… just kidding.

SIL : haha no way. Ok no more orders. I already almost broke my back yesterday lifting you.

Sam : haha sorry.

SIL : no I’m sorry… I. Shouldn’t have made that joke

Sam : it’s ok. I’m a guy, naturally heavy. You didn’t say it to make me feel smaller about myself.

SIL : thank you for understanding. But still. My bad.

Sam : aiya water under the bridge, sometimes when we talk about women, ladies in our office, I also bring you up. So you see, I’m no angel also.

SIL : huh why?

Sam : Im also curious as to what COL will say about you to others…

SIL : so what does he say?

Sam : the others usually don’t comment much about you, but COL sometimes go out of the way to show he’s not interested in you. Especially when others tease that you are his work wife

SIL : that’s really not nice at all.

Sam : no one is nice in office la, except for maybe me and you. We gotta stick together ok?

they drank to it, and then giggled. at this point in time, her left was literally stuck on his right chest… connected for many minutes now, neither feeling the need to separate. They were so comfortable with each other. Then, the topic shifted to Sam and his GF, that he doesn’t feel she’s real about him.

SIL : maybe you have to make her feel jealous? Don’t be too nice to her. She’d learn to cherish you more.

Sam : do you think that’s what COL did to you? The nice and then not nice, constantly.

SIL : I think so. But doesn’t mean I love him or anything. 

Sam : feelings ? A little?

SIL : I guess so, it’s not like I want to… but sometimes just get led into it? 

Sam : I can understand, I think I’m going through the same way with the gf.

SIL : told you already, make her jealous.

Sam : how?

SIL : hmmm… later…. Get her to pick you up? …. we can stand a little closer lo. Might cause a quarrel, but it’d be helpful, considering that she’d be very unlikely to break up with you, it’s not that big a risk. Not like she’s catching us kissing or anything..

Sam : haha. Or she catches me smelling your armpit.

SIL : then in that case, she’d definitely break up with you for being such a .. .oei oei Oei….

Sam took a few deep sniffs again, but this time, he went closer and lower, and took his time. 

Sam : jialat.. I’m addicted to the smell. It’s very nice leh… can I collect some samples? Haha

SIL : what nonsense!!!

Sam : come on, I’m your number one fan leh. That has to count for something… here, use this serviette. Help me Giap

SIL : no way! aiyo… don’t be nonsense la.

Sam : come on, I’ll get this round of drinks. Please?

SIL : no! haha. I really hope you are joking.

Sam : I’m not leh… then I better sniff more while I still have the chance

SIL : haha you ah… Oei oei…… erm… the staff is looking…

Sam : ok ok .. sorry sorry.

SIL barely moved away either.

They were clearly flirting with each other.

SIL : so how? What time does she get off work? Maybe I use your phone to call her?

Sam : no need, she’d call me later, so we can go for dinner, I pay ma. haha. I’ll ask her to come down here for dinner? Then?

SIL : you pretend to be fully drunk? And I support you? I don’t know. She didn’t seemed bothered at all the other time…

Sam : maybe this time she catches us making out?

SIL : what! No! Don’t be crazy. 

Sam : just kidding la, there’s no way she’d be jealous. Maybe she doesn’t care so much

SIL : then perhaps, just get her to come here, and make her wait? I don’t know. 

Sam : she’d just be angry… I think, the only way is if you acted like you are interested in me. Like a third party, then she’d be…. You know. Worried, I dump her for you?

SIL : oh yes true. Then how? How do we do that?

Last edited by Stevevaldez; Today at 08:33 PM.
Old Today, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 21
iban is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriban is a Helpful and Caring Samster

need more ups bro
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
hulkamack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhulkamack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ur SIL definitely annoying dude hahaha nice one
Old Today, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
ejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterejoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here for more update bro
Advert Space Available