The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 27-05-2024, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone has mistress qi contact?
Old 27-05-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
philteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Anyone has mistress qi contact?
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiao-qi/
Old 29-05-2024, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
rathcycle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrathcycle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone knows if omm is still around or is coming back?
Old 29-05-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rathcycle View Post
anyone knows if omm is still around or is coming back?
She is around and just served her 2 days ago.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
She is around and just served her 2 days ago.
Bro what’s her current damage? She not listed anymore so not sure what it is. Still 150 like last time?
Old 29-05-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited these two consecutively, a couple of weeks ago.

https://sgbeautycastle10.com/shi-shi...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

https://sgbeautycastle10.com/yang-ya...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Both look like their vids (first vid for Shi Shi), not so much their pics. Especially Shi Shi - pics look 5~8 years younger and cuter. So please, use vids for reference.

Location-wise - great for drivers as there's a fairly deserted carpark right across the road. Foot soldiers - about 7 mins walk from the nearest train station.

I believe Shi Shi has a review somewhere in this thread already - won't go much into detail. She has a small toy collection and the most memorable thing is that she seems to truly enjoy bdsm play. Her moans while having her feet worshipped and massaged - quite a turn on. She was on code red so I wasn't able to do some stuff I usually do, but I believe I will return for a session at some point.

Yang Yang is newer to bdsm play, has a similar toy collection to Shi Shi, but she is really willing to try stuff. Kept asking if I wanted this and that... and even switch a little. Guess you can say she's more of a fetish provider. She was dressed in stockings and heels as requested, when I arrived. Managed to worship her ass in various positions and her sweaty feet... There was no bad odour but she has naturally sweaty feet - if you're into that sort of thing then she might be a good bet for you.

Take note - both charge 180 for bdsm sessions.

Oh - if it's not apparent by my comment on location above, they are flat mates... I happened to visit both separately, a week apart. I didn't ask either one of them, but I think they should be quite amenable to a 双王 session

As a reference, I still rate Coco as the top among the PRC ladies (excluding visiting PRC ladies like Mistress Su). Skills, environment, equipment - Coco is by far the best for me. Jessica and OMM joint second, though Jessica probably edges it in terms of environment (haven't visited OMM at her new place though). I visit the other ladies for variety, but inevitably gravitate back to Coco/Jessica/OMM...
Old 29-05-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Visited these two consecutively, a couple of weeks ago.

https://sgbeautycastle10.com/shi-shi...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

https://sgbeautycastle10.com/yang-ya...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Both look like their vids (first vid for Shi Shi), not so much their pics. Especially Shi Shi - pics look 5~8 years younger and cuter. So please, use vids for reference.

Location-wise - great for drivers as there's a fairly deserted carpark right across the road. Foot soldiers - about 7 mins walk from the nearest train station.

I believe Shi Shi has a review somewhere in this thread already - won't go much into detail. She has a small toy collection and the most memorable thing is that she seems to truly enjoy bdsm play. Her moans while having her feet worshipped and massaged - quite a turn on. She was on code red so I wasn't able to do some stuff I usually do, but I believe I will return for a session at some point.

Yang Yang is newer to bdsm play, has a similar toy collection to Shi Shi, but she is really willing to try stuff. Kept asking if I wanted this and that... and even switch a little. Guess you can say she's more of a fetish provider. She was dressed in stockings and heels as requested, when I arrived. Managed to worship her ass in various positions and her sweaty feet... There was no bad odour but she has naturally sweaty feet - if you're into that sort of thing then she might be a good bet for you.

Take note - both charge 180 for bdsm sessions.

Oh - if it's not apparent by my comment on location above, they are flat mates... I happened to visit both separately, a week apart. I didn't ask either one of them, but I think they should be quite amenable to a 双王 session

As a reference, I still rate Coco as the top among the PRC ladies (excluding visiting PRC ladies like Mistress Su). Skills, environment, equipment - Coco is by far the best for me. Jessica and OMM joint second, though Jessica probably edges it in terms of environment (haven't visited OMM at her new place though). I visit the other ladies for variety, but inevitably gravitate back to Coco/Jessica/OMM...
up u for nice FR.

Been wanting to try shishi but scared of less experienced SM ML. tried a few and couldnt get into subspace. end up laughing mid session.

OMM good for feet slaves. The way she rubs her feet on ur face is different from other SM ML. Her new place is nice and much more comfortable. But setup is about same.
Old 29-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Bro what’s her current damage? She not listed anymore so not sure what it is. Still 150 like last time?
The current damage is 150 and same as before.
Old 29-05-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:

How do they compare to Mistress Su and Mistress Huan given their rates are almost half? Assuming you have tried them as well since you mentioned.
Old 29-05-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
up u for nice FR.

...OMM good for feet slaves. The way she rubs her feet on ur face is different from other SM ML. Her new place is nice and much more comfortable. But setup is about same.
Looks like OMM is next up then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
How do they compare to Mistress Su and Mistress Huan given their rates are almost half? Assuming you have tried them as well since you mentioned.
Not sure who you want me to compare with Mistress Su and Huan.

Anyway, I was supposed to see Mistress Huan this trip but injured my back, so again I missed out on her.

Mistress Su definitely has the beauty, dominant personality and is intuitive - manages to observe what works and what doesn't without much verbal feedback. Of course she does the pre-session get-to-know-you thing, but I have found that some mistresses can't really tell if something is no longer working. Another plus for subs with heels fetish - she has genuine Louboutins, which I have only seen Japanese mistresses use. The scent of the leather is just different and intoxicating.

Coco doesn't lose out by much in terms of skill and experience - only loses out in terms of youth. The retired An Er was also close. Jessica and OMM close second to these two.

The rest of the PRCs, well - at best 60% of Coco. Caveat is - I have yet to try Princess Seven.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Looks like OMM is next up then...

Not sure who you want me to compare with Mistress Su and Huan.

Anyway, I was supposed to see Mistress Huan this trip but injured my back, so again I missed out on her.

Mistress Su definitely has the beauty, dominant personality and is intuitive - manages to observe what works and what doesn't without much verbal feedback. Of course she does the pre-session get-to-know-you thing, but I have found that some mistresses can't really tell if something is no longer working. Another plus for subs with heels fetish - she has genuine Louboutins, which I have only seen Japanese mistresses use. The scent of the leather is just different and intoxicating.

Coco doesn't lose out by much in terms of skill and experience - only loses out in terms of youth. The retired An Er was also close. Jessica and OMM close second to these two.

The rest of the PRCs, well - at best 60% of Coco. Caveat is - I have yet to try Princess Seven.
Just wondering how both of them compare to Coco, OMM and Jessica, which are at a much lower price range.

Also do you mean Jessica and Omm are also 60% of Coco only?
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
No no. On my scale:

Mistress Su 100%
Coco/An Er 90%
Jessica/OMM 80%
The rest 55%

Bear in mind I'm only using Mistress Su as reference - meaning if I assume she's the best among those I've tried locally. I do not actually rate her 100% if it's a raw score.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just wondering how both of them compare to Coco, OMM and Jessica, which are at a much lower price range.

My rating as follows:
Mistress Su 100% (Reference point as she is my regular mistress every visit to SP)
Mistress Huan 95%
Coco/An Er 90%
OMM/ Princess Seven 85%
Jessica 80%
The rest not rated unless with good FR and all mistress mentioned actually served them at least 3 to 63 times alreally over all these years.
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Samster

Visited this spa at 069412 and tried one of the ML with very high positive reports on the HDLY using the fingernails scratching on the 2IC in prone position. Prior to booking, ask her possible to have her foot worship during the finale stage later and she replies OK.
She indeed has very well pedicured toes painted red with smooth soles. surprisingly, she said her foot has never been lick and suck by anyone, although she is in this scene for one year plus. I'm so lucky today and happily worship her toes and soles for good 10 mins and need to say that this virgin foot really smell nice with that original slight musky taste. Told her that in order to be an SM mistress, she needed to learn some basic kinks like foot worshipping, hard nipples pinching, spitting saliva to slave's mouth, and face slapping and she really put into practise all these 4 mentioned kinks on me immediately.
While doing these kinks on me, the other hand keep pumping my 2IC, and she really can do a good multi-tasking.
Hope can explore more on her next visit by introducing other kinks like pee drinking, ass hole poking etc..
Her WC ID is Y85407021
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1