View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SG View Post
Bro it’s an open market, chill - I just pay what I think it’s worth, the market is not manipulated by me you see lol, there are still other “cheaper options” for you to go for
Just my 2 cents worth.... Ever heard of butterfly effect? It's cool that you can afford and pay what you think is "worth", but by paying above norm rate... that's not cool.

Imagine you go eat a bowl of bakmi which costs 30k but because you think its so yummy.. you decided to pay 100k. The owner just need to see a few more such cases before he decides raise the price, then some others will follow suit. It's way too common in indonesia whether it's bakmi or FLs.

In any case, not here to give a lecture .. but I suggest you just keep such gems for yourself instead of posting it. You are not the first, and you certainly won't be the last.. but for me, I just try my best not to be one of those who contribute to a price hike due to customers overpaying.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================