View Single Post
Old 24-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samut Sakhon - 1hr from BKK

Kampung KTVs and karaoke joints are a hit or miss. But either way, they definitely leave unforgettable memories! hahahaha. Always have stories to tell afterwards

Good story bro, i can definitely imagine how it happened from personal experience haha... I recall one Karaoke place near Udon Thani i went to a couple of years back, the girls there were sibei onz, within 1 hr all high and dancing almost butt naked hahaha! Somemore can say our group are fun customer, no need buy ladies drink (boss was nt around), just tip cash a small amount can liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdofficer View Post
Excellent FR ! gives everyone a glimpse of local Ktv and thanks very much on the CCB heads up....

many years ago, i was on the public van from bkk to pattaya. just on the outskirts of bkk, van made a pitstop for toilet break at a restaurant. beside the restaurant was this open air KTV with coconut leaf roof. pink and blue neon lights. the Chang beer girl was a young MILf. i sat down for a quick beer and ended up spending the night in her dorm room behind the Ktv... something i will never forget.... its always these off beat places that gives the best memories. this year while going interstate, i still see these local kampong Ktvs around
..lol but remember to play nice, some of the locals are very 'high' and things can escalate quickly.