View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Waaaa, it's really too bad I didn't took Sammyboy's advice and also paid little attention to Nonok69's thread.

All you guys please do take this advice seriously as Nonok69 now knows where I lived and has intentionally put my street in his "location" of his profile. Maybe he's trying to impress others of his ability tthat he can get my address, or maybe he's trying to warn or frighten me that he is able to "get" me? Especially as my pictures are out for everyone to see who I am and she's hiding behind the computer.

I don't know. So here's the girl who tell others of the seriousness or danger of letting others know your personal particulars and now showed you an example of who you should be wary of.

Cheers
Tee Vee