Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Good FR but the dentures turned me off. Maybe the feeling better IDK. But good FR nonetheless
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Went down on Monday. Not much ppl. Saw Angie and 1 really old auntie sitting near the life landing. Angie was eating and the old auntie asked if I wanted massage. She was really old. And a little skinny. I’ve never seen her before but almost wanted to go ahead with her as she is really old (yes. I got a fetish for older women that’s the reason I’m here) but wanted to scout ard some more first. Angie, as usual, was bugging me. I just ignored her. Went round the back and came upon a lady called Connie. Heard of her before but have never met her. First time meeting her and she invited me in. I obliged as I’ve never used her service before. Washed up before lying down on the bed (or massage bed). Massage cannot make it. No strength. Den popped the golden question. She claims she has many young customers and will always come back to her after their first service. She sounded confident in her skills. Started off by massaging me 2nd ic while shoved her pink nipples into my mouth, asking me to suck them while she gel it with her free hands. Started with the left breast den gave me her right breast to suck it as well. She started moaning while I suck and lick her nips. I’ve gotta admit that her skin was soft and smooth. She den proceeded to lick my nips for a while before proceeding to give me a Bj. Halfway thru, she removed her dentures and started sucking it hard. She capped me and asked me to fuck her. She has little hair on her pussy and a small tummy that bounces with her breasts while i thrust her hard. I almost came wilhile seeing this and I had to stop a while. She took my hands and shoved it into her pussy, asking me to finger her. I did as I was told and she started shaking and moaning loudly. She gave me a HJ while I fingered her. I couldn’t take the teasing anymore and I opened up her leg wide and started thrusting her as hard as I could before finally blowing my load. Paid up and washed myself. She left me a note with her number and to contact her in the future. Left a happy man.