Old 18-11-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Went to Sharks for 2 days. Total cost: ~SGD$2k SGD$1460 for 6 girls, another SGD$220 for hotel and SGD$260 for car rental and rest for beers Eur 7 each at Sharks.

It's about 30minutes drive from Frankfurt airport, theres parking at the club, just enter, shower and change into their robes, there's a smaller locker inside the club itself to store your cash. Food is provided too, so can't save your meals there.

Day 1:
First room E100 for 30min. I wanted to get the first room out quickly so I can go eat and recharge for subsequent rooms. So this is always not that great. Just picked some blonde with big tits and went with it. Not the hottest girl around but good enough compared to pricing in Singapore. CBJ, no kissing, relatively mechanical. Nothing to shout about.

Showered, had some food and beer then sat around watching the girls and choosing my next room.

Second room: E150, ~40min. It was with someone I met in my previous visit almost a year ago. Somehow she remembered me, I definitely remembered her after she came over. Hot Romanian blonde, prob a 8.5, very tight bod. It was great as we had good chemistry, topped up the 50 for bbbj and dfk. She wasn't a time watcher and we definitely went over the 30min. Took things slow and changed a couple of positions.

Showered and I Wasn't sure if I wanted a third room. But I got a beer and sat down and there was no turning back.

Third room: E150 ~30+ min. Moldovan girl, really pretty face and tight bod but it's were a bit small. Not usually my type of girl as I prefer bigger tits but she seemed wild and convinced me. In the room things started slow, lots of dfk and teasing from her, body slides outside my dick. I was quite worried it'd slip in. Then she started bbbj lying diagonally across from my and started playing with herself. Super turned on, watched the show for a bit and cannot tahan. Cowgirl, doggie and missionary to finish.

Super drained, showered and left.