View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I find the basil rice at Ung Jia Huad comes with the wok hey taste too, something unique. Plus sitting at the shop give a very traditional vibe that makes the food taste even better. Good place to recommend anybody who is looking for thai food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah swee. Nice to know another bro also heard of Ung Jia Huad, iirc he should close by 3pm and closed on weekends. I tried his stall last year cos I stayed at W Hotel and since nearby so convenient too. My recent trip 2 weeks back I wanted to go but the weather really no joke sia. My siambu contact told me damn hot and when I said SG got rain she told she wants to lie beside me and enjoy the rainy weather

Yeah, Mark's place so-so lah but too many make him go viral so I won't be surprised if can't get a seat as the place is small. I tried it before CB and my 2ic was burning few hours later. Had to cancel my chionging plans for that night 555