View Single Post
Old 21-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Stay Nearby Hotel. After chiong Nana then go there pickup girl.

Day 1 Sit there almost 30min cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl rejected a indian quite chio. She has a very small and slim body, boob cup D, look like chinese face, white skin. Then i approach ask her, she quote 3k ST and agreed. Back to room , after shower together proceed to bed.. Kiss cannot, BJ with condom, my didi straight no mood, damn got bad service. pump her few position still no feel to cum.. then proceed ask her handjob for me finish. Shower and bye bye. no tip for her.

Day 2 Sit there almost 1 hour untill 12.30am cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl just arrive.. A little cubby but not fat, no tummy, very white and smooth skin.. Big boob D cup. Approach her and she quote 3K. then walk to my room. Just enter room direct DFK.. then we proceed shower together.. BBJ is very good and proceed FJ. She say she is half thai half Ah Mo, still study and sell cloth.. no wonder i see her eye is similar to Ah Mo.

Day 3 She line me and direct come to my room FJ.

Day 5 She line me say she will go to Thermae and wanted to see me.. But i told hert that i tired of shopping and dont want FJ. Actually is afternoon already went to massage and no plan for 2nd shot. After chiong Soi Cowboy and Nana bored and decided to see see thermae. Went in and saw her lol... told here i only come for beer hahaha.. Then i ask her if she want go for supper only (no pay ST) and she agree, finish supper.. she reject but i insist gave her taxi fee.. From this i know i got chance get freebie lol.

after back to SG, told her i will travel to other place again.. She agree to accompany with me for free and told me will take care my didi lol.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 23-04-2023 at 07:49 AM.