View Single Post
Old 13-07-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Low0powerxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Honest review:

I met Elecher for an appointment on July 13 after her long hiatus. I engaged her full service (love making) and I didn't regret it.
Here are my key comments:
• She is a legitimate yoga instructor with defined abs line - similar to the fit influencers you see on insta/tik tok. Elecher is the one if your fantasy is to make love to a yoga instructor
• She is extremely down to earth and approachable. Although it was our first meeting, we chatted like long lost friends!
• She is passionate in bed and she loves sex (ALOT). There is zero commercial feel to our lovemaking.
• I can confirm that she is a natural beauty - glowing complexion with no makeup and no plastic surgery. I work in banking so I can tell if someone went through the knife before~
• Most important, she is a down-to-earth girl who is trying to work towards a better future. She works very hard for the compensation- trust me.

Do support Elecher if you would like to experience making love to a hot and sweet girl. She has very good riding stamina which is a result of her yoga practice and daily gym routine. Cheers