View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMMAD View Post
Really tks bro pussylicious for bringing on the coffee. In summary, product works as advertised and no side effects. Totally happy. Really friendly guy to deal with and responsive.

Overall: 8/10 (will explain y not 10 later)
RTM: Yes

Bought 3 satchels to try. 1st satchel as instructed to consume 1 hr before and the effects really kicked in in about an hr. 2IC was hard throughout the session. After the deed was done, it's still hard when showering. Jokingly asked for round 2 but she couldn't tahan the long session. So ended up PCC once reached home. Next morning woke up with really hard wood.

For 2nd satchel, the aim was to find out how long the effects last since i didn't really pay attention to the 1st one. Consume it and endured the lust. Went for 1 round after about slightly over 20 hrs. The effectiveness is still there. Only difference is 2IC was semi hard when showering.

What i don't like is the coffee taste. It tasted like diluted coffee even with the lowest possible amount of water added. Hence, explaining the 2 points from a perfect 10. Will definitely get more.

Note that this is my personal experience. I guess with all medication (western or eastern meds) the effectiveness and side effects will vary from person to person.
Bro, thanks for the review. Upped u 19 Sopico points.