Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Been for the last 4 nights already, today is the last night.
Update on Laos.
Thank you for these updates and I hope you've enjoyed your time here.
Indeed these days, there are many more massage parlours mushrooming now.
I was at Relaxify Massage (newly opened opposite Vientiane Life Center) and while I know this joint to be a clean place, I decided to try my luck a bit. I took the oil massage where I was given a disposable underwear and was told to wrap a towel during massage. I didn't wear the disposal undie and somehow during the massage, with ease I loosen my towel, with my tool in full glory. The lady was very shy and one thing led to another. Initially she did not dare to touch me, so I paid her to watch as I wank myself off. At the end she was touching my tool, examining like how one would during an experiment back in school😌. At the end, she was happy to take a tip off me (I gave her only 300k - about USD 15).
I noticed that this kind of occurrence is quite common, at least from my experience. But, pls proceed with care and if the lady says no, don't force.

😌