View Single Post
Old 23-05-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
After three years in Bangkok I had my first visit to Check In Bar last night. Not a bad time overall. Played some pool, had a few beers and got my dick rubbed outside my shorts.

I found the quality of the girls to be slightly above average but some were aggressive to the point of it being a turn-off. It seems common from what I observed that making out aggressively at the bar is a thing.

Maybe some other fellas would want to join me for my next visit.
Yes CIB is the place to go if you want to have a good raunchy time where you can get your dick rub etc. They are fairly aggressive and normally you might have 2 or 3 giirls with some of the service staff servicing you!! The problem is that after a few drinks for them and for you, the bill mounts!! Good for a laugh.....Some guys love it, but some hate it.
There are other LB bars like Why Not bar and Cindy's and a few others which are a bit laid back.