View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I salute those that can stay fuck buddies and friends with benefits with no emotional involvement....
Really not that difficult as long as both partiea agree to the terms early and are on the same page.

My best tip: once the comfort and ease sets in between both fb parties, hold on to them tight. Not many will come by in our conservative lands[/QUOTE]

bro great share but a year is hardly a gauge of things to come.

I have been with the FB and it went on and this is the 6th year.
You mention marriage and gf, so that means you are young and your fb is young too. I reckon 20s? Once they go into 30s, late 30s, 40s, they need different things, wild sex with no strings isn't their game.
When you have a FB that's married or with kids, or one who finds after a while that she is reaching the age to get married, or some nonsense about a biologicial clock, that changes the game

Ladies hardly stick to rules, they stick to emotions.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 08-08-2016 at 01:01 PM.