View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

I salute those that can stay fuck buddies and friends with benefits with no emotional involvement....[/QUOTE]

Really not that difficult as long as both partiea agree to the terms early and are on the same page.

My fbs and I have been going at it for over a year now and its still great. They also know that i have a gf outside. Dont get me wrong, i love my gf but she wants to save herself for marriage so my fbs are my avenues of release until then. Im nice to my fbs and treat them like friends but i always make sure that there can be no emotions. They know that its purely physical and im only usig them for their bodiea, nothing more.

I see a few people complaining that this fb r/s gets stale after a while. For me, the good thing about them is that we can experiment and get kinky without feeling too embarassed. Thats the point of them. We constantly share new things we like to try to spice the sex such as roleplays and toys. Managed my fbs to go on the pill several months back and we have been having the best raw sex ever since. Plus get to save hundreds of dollars on condoms.

My best tip: once the comfort and ease sets in between both fb parties, hold on to them tight. Not many will come by in our conservative lands