View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Jackkert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackkert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
I wasn't really paying attention to what Cindy was mumbling because not only was her funbags exposed, her bikini bottom was untied exposing her pussy. Although her black pubic hair was trimmed down behind that bikini line I thought I saw a few stray strands when she was in the process of sitting up. She must have noticed I wasn't replying and realized the show she was giving me. I remembered Cindy letting out a high pitched shriek before covering her boobs with an arm and her pussy with another.

Cindy's boobs were just too massive to hide with one arm, one of her nipple was still showing up. Not sure what came over me but I grabbed her bikini top that was on the ground and tried to help her get back some modesty. It was pretty hard not to look when she took the bikini top from me and in the process exposed both boobs again. It was a strange feeling because I look upon her like a sister and what happened next is something I wouldn't forget for the rest of my life.

Cindy said something along the lines of "Never mind, don't bother since you've seen almost everything". She then dropped her arms fully exposing everything again and went back to her tan. She then spoke to me in her usual tone like nothing had happened "Hey, sit down and help me apply some sunscreen on my back, might have missed out some spots". I grabbed her sun screen and begin rubbing in on the area between the shoulder blades as this is the spot I personally can't reach on my own.

Cindy went on to say "Don't tell anybody what you saw, it's between us, you like what you saw?” I remembered getting dumb folded for awhile and I think I said this "Yeah, you've got great skin and your boobs and ass are the dream of everyman". She immediately propped her arm under her head to face me letting her massive boobs fall to the side and exposing her pussy to me again. This time Cindy had a smile on her face "Really? Is that the truth or you're just making amends?". "I mean every word I said, it's the truth" was my reply.

Some of the dialogs I wrote are in general what Cindy conveyed can't really remember the exact words but I guess it doesn't matter as long as the point is brought across to all of you here.

Similar bikini Cindy was wearing

Her pussy looks something like this

Cindy was talking to me in this pose with her boobs and pussy exposed

Got to go, will continue again
I think she try to attract your attention too