View Single Post
Old 22-12-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice for meeting FL in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
Hi bros, would like to seek advice from my seniors here. So I’ve been in contact with one of the FLs I “met” in SG. I’m in Bangkok now and we are arranging to meet. My expectation is of course to DTF and I think that’s her expectation too. The thing is I’m not sure what else to expect. So far she has not asked me for money, just when I’m free. The location is her place for now.

What should I look out for or be aware of? Is this even a good idea? Should I bring cash to pay her? I’m worried I’m insulting as her as idk if she’s meeting me in the capacity of an FL (idk what she do on bkk).

I must admit I’m a newb at this so any advice would be appreciated.
One of Ddog GF started as FL to SG. Then met in Bangkok. 6yrs down, is Ddog's loyal GF, quit FL and being a good GF.
Sometimes you cannot look down at these gals, they are humans too and many have values.
Just pay girl first for her time and effort. She's doing FL due to need of money in first place. Ddog paid her 1.5k for 2 days meet. IF good chemistry, relationship will be auto.