Old 14-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Seeing the mention of Paradise Massage, I can’t help but reminisce. Paradise was opened maybe around 2010? by a Japanese guy who used to run Euro Massage in Euro Inn on Sukhumvit Soi 31. In the early 2000s that was my go to place for a good old oily massage. The owner although a bit serious was very polite and always recommended a very good and suitable girl who gave excellent service. girls were young and pretty and provided excellent service for a decent price. Fantastic place to visit in those days. Then Euro massage closed and reopened as Paradise on Suk Soi 26. it was still good and worth visiting for a few years. however on a visit in 2012, to my horrors There were no attractive or ball tingling girls available to speak of. All that was on hand were those similar to the massage shops where the ladies are sitting outside calling you in. Rather rough looking and over the enticing age group that I would be willing to part money for. Sadly, over the years and Paying a visit once in a while, the offerings in Paradise just did not get back to good old days of attractive, younger girls. Probably the Kapoo club explosion In Bangkok around 2010 had something to do with the disappearance of the better looking and younger massage girls from the Sukhumvit oil massage places.

Fortunately there are still some decent shops around with attractive girls providing excellent service in the Sukhumvit shops. Gotta do some leg work to find one that suits you, but they do exist. Sorry for the history lesson and Cheers!