View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
alamak daisy dream make shift nuru mattress?

Ok here is my review.
Went to doki doki, 3 girls for selection. Saw 1 quite ok good figure n chose her. She is nicha. Typical Thai skin tone (tan) but her figure quite good.
Face also pleasant n pretty to me.
Paid for 60mins 3000b as wanna save money for other nuru
Went to room, single bed, beside is a bath space big enough for nuru mattress.
Stripped n ask to lay down n she begin washing me up first and then start nuru. During washing up already teased here and there. Nuru massage quite good, she tried her best with few positions but the most notable thing she is really good at is her ability to keep fucking my ass with her tongue. She tries really hard to try to tongue fuck me. Best in my years of chonging. Then usual bbbj n then cap me. She is so good in riding me until I came in like 10 mins or lesser. 1 position only and I beh tahan n came. Been so long since anyone can fuck me until I cum, quite a number of times I will go soft one. But today I did pop 1/2 a blue pill.

Worth a visit in my opinion and normally difficult for me to 2 shot in 1 session. So save money n go for 60 mins. I cum too fast and still got time allowance lol. She did piano massage for me and I change n went off coz wanna have dinner nearby

After dinner, Japan to daisy dream n saw 1 sexy girl walk inside. I didn’t venture it since I not gonna f again. Passed by some bars n massage place some the girls quite chio. So if I go to the bars, likely will Kenna LD n just sit there chit chat?

I still planning to visit nana to find my previous girl but not for xxx as too expensive for outcall. Just go for a while n pay for 1-2 LD n grab some ass n boobs
Daisy Dream 5,000B VIP package is big room with the inflatable air mattress at the outdoor area (got walls of course) and bathtub. I tried them, the girls are very good, but the cost is a lot more than other nuru places.

You can try Heaven BKK in the lane beside Doki. The staff inside were from Kokoro and same price point as Doki. Nicha is 1 of the popular girl at Doki. Another few like Ivy and Nanny, I heard their service are excellent which I haven't got to try (time don't match). I wanted to book Ivy during my last week trip but Yuri just finished code red and I end up taking her again. I take her almost all the time when I go to Doki haha, also tan skin, slim and good chemistry from all the RTF.

I find the girls at Soi 33 MPs not bad. Soi 22 probably has the least choices for me. But there are other SYT XMMs in other MPs at Soi 24, 26, 53 and 19 haha.