Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mxm28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogerFooger View Post
At the moment incall/outcall JB stables are all over the place.

The same girls are available on a dozen different Telegram groups, with different agents quoting different prices and customer requirements.

The 45min/1shot seems somewhat standardized, but beyond that it's quite inconsistent in terms of time/shot or overnight package pricing.

Customer requirements are also inconsistent. One agent will say "Chinese customer only" but I've got Malay and Indian acquaintances who've bonked the same girl via a different agent or channel operator, and the girls didn't complain during the session and even took them as return customers.

Seems to me like there are more agents than girls right now...

Today book Maya from this stable, first impression when saw her was at the door like no smile, no expression, first thought was wanted to U turn and get out, but little bro think otherwise, so told her need go toilet to pee, when done, ask her i bath alone, surprising, she said bath together, later during shower, she told she work in GL 18 back 8 yrs ago, while on that note, she proceed to BBJ for good 5 min, dried up and move to bed, her BBJ was strong, FJ was good in many position, later found she is very chatty and funny gal, these are all i can said as i dnt really like writing FR.