View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ongoing Story: An ML with character

To continue abit
After that day I didn’t text her already.
How many of you bros actually text a ML right after exchanging contacts? Like a courtesy message? Example nice knowing you just now. Nice to meet you just now etc….

Was one day abt 1 week plus later, was on a weekday ….. i was meeting my insurance agent regarding a policy…. Spending$$ again. Stress. Was with him at Chinatown Point regarding my policy

Since Chinatown Point quite near to BQ… the meetup ended about 2030hrs

Suddenly thought to go BQ and thought of this ML. Sent her a whatsapp text.
Me: Hi( i address her name; its an English name thou, she told me previously to address her that way) 我是 so and so…. 上次来找过妳按摩。妳等下9点有在店吗?我等下过来

She: Hi

She: 9OK (just this text) replied within a min. Faster than girlfriends

i immediately made my way to BQ. Went up the staircase again; door was locked and I pressed the doorbell. One lady opened for me and I immediately saw her sitting on the couch near the pantry area. She recognised me immediately.

Chatted abit while she ushered me into one of the rooms. She then told me she didn’t know was me who texted her just now. She had forgotten to save my number on her phone. But she remembered that I came and engaged her service before….Saw her save immediately
thereafter.

Did the standard SOP of bathing in the common bathroom while she waited for me in the room, using her phone. I then came back into the room and saw her making herself comfortable on the couch. (There was a couch in the room as well)

(To add on) till today she’s still my regular, had followed her to quite a number of places that she has changed to.