View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ongoing Story: An ML with character

Continue to write abit as I had abit of time now

In the room,while massaging me (can see that she did put in effort). She asked me. 这样的力道OK吗?she was checking the strength she used was fine for me also. I replied ok

Then she proceeded to ask me the standard questions in which a ML will ask.
1) 第一次按摩吗? 1st time having massage?
2)有来过吗?came to this shop before? I replied 1st time in this shop but I did visit other places for a few years already.

After that I made some small talks with her as to which part of China she was from. The weather there and we managed to joke and lifted the atmosphere. (I was hoping for FJ later as well) build rapport. She finally turned from a RBF to some laughter; made her smile and laugh.

Can’t rem how long she massaged me but we chatted all the way. Finally she asked me to turn over and popped the GQ. 要特别的吗?
I asked her. 妳有什么?
She gestured with her hand “手”。
Ah? Only one service? I thought to myself

I then asked her. 有没有全套?thereafter she nodded her head. Think 1st time of meeting her, which is why she initially don’t want to mention FJ.

She then asked me if I brought along CD. 有”东西”吗?i mentioned yes. But i asked her back if the shop have the CD also? She said have but told me she prefers to use mine if I have. Can anybody enlighten me on this? Why is it that MLs prefer to use customer’s own cd?

She then stripped off her white T-shirt, bra, revealing her breasts, A cup with pointed nipples. She was clean shaven down below…
She proceeded to roam my body with me lying face up. She then licked both my nipples. Proceeded with a slow bbbj while asking me is it ok? Wow! Service improved greatly.

Once my bro got into attention. My turn to attack her with her lying on the massage bed while i suck her breasts and neck. Licked her nipples.

Its capped on and I started thrusting her in missionary. She let out some ek ek ek sound instead of moaning. But I observed from her expression that she was enjoying herself thou.

Attacked her breasts, neck and nipples again. Lied down on her. My hands all over her body and stomach area and shot into the CD after abt 10 over mins… staying in missionary position
好厉害哦。she told me and wrapped a towel around her naked body.

It is just the standard procedure of bathing. She bathed 1st in the common bathroom, then I proceed. Chatted awhile more and I proceeded to prepare to leave the room.

It was not my intention to exchange phone numbers though. I had my own regulars other than her. She then spoke in an excited tone: 要交换联路方式吗?
I thought for awhile and agreed. Ended up exchanging her whatsapp. I prefer whatsapp more than wechat.

She then walked me out of the shop. Bye bye bye bye….
After leaving the shop. Don’t think I will be seeing her again.

Next part I will write on my second experience with her (changed my mind) about not RTF-ing her

Last edited by evoralliart; 21-05-2022 at 03:21 PM.