View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ongoing Story: An ML with character

It was a Sunday morning way back in Dec 2020 when I was walking at BQ area. One of my ML at that area forgotten to inform me she was on leave that day (we had fixed the date and time via wechat already). Once I climbed the stairs to that counter. Her colleagues told me she wasn’t working on that day. I was puzzled as I had already confirmed with that ML.. I told them politely that I will come another time, and left.

Leaving with blue balls with no FJ to release. I then walk further down deeper into BQ. Intending to try some other shop to see if FJ is available.

Decided on one shop that caught my eye and I went up the dark narrow stairs. Reached that shop. The shop was locked but I saw one petite lady in a normal white T shirt and shorts sitting near the doorway. Once she saw me and we made eye-contact; she gestured using her head “what I want”? Once she unlocked the door for me, i asked her if there is any massage here. She mentioned Yes. She seemed to be alone in the whole shop.