View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Before 2019 when I frequented GL, I had some instances of rawing. One WL rawed with me after she has justed completed her regular STD screening on Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and Moon Cake Month 15th Day. A safer kind of arrangement. Another WL decided to take off my condom when she saw I was struggling to cum. (This was "dangerous"). Yet another infamous horny tall WL from Dongbei just wanted to "rape" her customers. I was one of those she rawed. In less than 2 mths after starting work, she got herself pregnant and was soon deported. There were occasions when condom did slip out and I had accidental rawing but it was not due to craving for raw.
Currently, I rawed with a dedicated tall pretty former massuese, who is like a sex buddy.
Wah, ho say. How does this gal stay in SG on long term?

Typical guy in Geylang.