View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I have been gathering the courage for some time now, but no opportunity is presenting itself. Dont feel like 'accidentally' slipping it in, in case the gal chomp off kkj in a ghastly act of retribution.

Must not be yandao enough, or haven't offered enough Ishak to make it a good deal.
Before 2019 when I frequented GL, I had some instances of rawing. One WL rawed with me after she has justed completed her regular STD screening on Christmas Day, Valentine's Day and Moon Cake Month 15th Day. A safer kind of arrangement. Another WL decided to take off my condom when she saw I was struggling to cum. (This was "dangerous"). Yet another infamous horny tall WL from Dongbei just wanted to "rape" her customers. I was one of those she rawed. In less than 2 mths after starting work, she got herself pregnant and was soon deported. There were occasions when condom did slip out and I had accidental rawing but it was not due to craving for raw.
Currently, I rawed with a dedicated tall pretty former massuese, who is like a sex buddy.