Thread: Self-Pleasure
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Self-Pleasure

Ziqi: ‘I just move up and down?’
Me: ‘Yeah.’

She kept pumping in slow strokes until blood could no longer fill it up anymore, slightly splitting her thumb and index fingertip. Sensing how the lack of lubrication was starting to cause abrasion, I took a small step and stopped her movements on her bum.

Me: ‘It’s enough. Getting too dry to continue.’
Ziqi: ‘Can use my water instead? Got a lot.’

The naive looking girl awkwardly raised one leg to slip my cock under her pussy, and rocked a few times to line my shaft with her fluids. Instead of resuming the handjob, both her hands went to my waist and kept me close to her, while my cock was still squashed between her thighs.

Ziqi: ‘It feels better like this.. it’s so warm.’

I thrust gently in small motion to ease her mood and a little rub on my dick head signalled the improvement in her spirits. As we kept our movements discreet and fast, she began to spread her pussy wider with her fingers. I needed no more time to notice that and stopped my thrusts, leaning over her shoulder in concern.

Me (whispering): ‘I think we shouldn’t go too far.’
Ziqi (whispering): ‘I want to feel good with you.’

A tiny jerk of her ass parked my tip at the right spot, giving me control on my next big decision. While I stood motionless behind her, she stuck her ass out slowly, swallowing my cock bit by bit till I was halfway in. I grabbed her waist and dragged her away from the wall, gradually increasing my tempo piling my concrete pillar into her.

Her moans escaped in short notes into the cool air, there wasn’t any other sounds apart from our shallow breaths.

Ziqi (whispering): ‘I’m going to climax. Don’t move!’

I called off the rapid fire mode and felt her fingers worked on her clit, occasionally touching my tip. A growing shiver planted my hands on her boobs and kneaded the nipples as her legs gave way, sitting down on my cock while my knees supported her weight.

A minute later, she was back in her position and we were at it again, this time slower since it was my turn to cum. She felt my fears and we took a break soon after, standing side by side to enjoy the quiet streets.

Ziqi: ‘I help you from the back k?’

A nod sent her behind me and her arms went around my hips to my groin, one holding my shaft and the other on my balls. Caressing those sensitive pair of testicles, she used her wet juices well to pump me at random speeds. Nonetheless, I couldn’t hold back against the innocence of her handjob for long.