View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Supermarket Cashier

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
( Click to show/hide )
May: What are you doing? You shouldnt do this as We are only friends
Me: I am just imitating the movie "Titanic"
May: Oh yes, you reminded me of the movie
Me: so can I now hug you tight?
May: okie just a while
Me: And is it you jump i jump?
May: No! I dont want to jump into the sea
Me: then in that case, I give you a better reward
May: like what?
Me: like this.....

I muster enough courage and strength and I started to kiss her ears slowly and softly, helping my both hands to slowly cupped her breasts outside her tshirt. And I upped the tempo by gyrating my cock against her ass again. This triple combo seemed to work as she did not resist at all. She just stood there and let me touched her and kissed her.
She eventually let out a soft moan as she tilt back her head and closed her eyes. I had a good time kissing her neck and grabbing her breasts, before she let out a loud moan..

May: AHHHH, why you do that? you are very bad, I am married you know
Me: I know, but I just want you to relax and enjoy, and only no one else will know, only you and me
May: I feel bad, but I cannot control myself now

After hearing that coming from her mouth, I turned her around to face me and I started to kiss her. She did not object and let me kiss her. However, she is inexperience in kissing as she didnt engage in tongue fight with me. But I didnt care, cos I had a good time to squeeze and grabbed those ass.
It felt soft beneath her jeans. I wondered how her bare ass would look like, so I proceeded with the next plan
( Click to show/hide )

I used up all my strength and carried May up. She was screaming with fear when I walked to the front and I threw her into the sea...hahaha, yeah I am a gentleman!
Ts, got pics of her bare ass to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List