View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

May was very cautious of me when I stood behind her and use my hand to hold her hand to maneuver the steering wheel. She kept moving away when my cock brushed against her ass. I felt heaven but she kept moving away.

Me: You need to concentrate on your driving and not moving around
May: I know but you are standing too close behind me, I feel shy
Me: why do you feel shy? I have to stand behind you in order to help you maneuver the wheel right?
May: Yes but I feel nervous when you are too close to me
Me(pretending to be sorry): oh Im sorry, I shall stand further away from you..

I pretended to walk away when she suddenly screamed and grabbed hold of my hand.

May: dont walk away please, I dont know how to drive it by myself.
Me: But you said I am standing too close to you?
May: okie im sorry, just stand near me and dont let me drive by myself
Me: ok since you said so, I will stay close to you..

With my left hand wrapped around her waist, I stood even closer behind her, my cock basically brushing against her ass, while my right hand was firmly on her hand to maneuver the yacht.

May is just slightly shorter than me by 2cm, my cock placed nicely on her ass.
She did not resist my hugging from behind with my left arm and she concentrated on the driving. I purposely did a fast drive and also doing a fast right turn, making the yacht very bumpy and it created the perfect opportunity for my cock to rub nicely against her round ass outside her jeans.

It felt heavenly as my cock went rock hard straight away and I was eager to quickly remove her jeans and doggie her immediately. I put my right hand off her hand and wrapped her with both arms.

I pulled up the brake to stop the yacht and started to kiss May's neck slowly. She resisted and told me to stop. She told me We are just friends and shouldnt do that. Moreover, she is married, so I should stop and she told me to release my hugging.

I told her sorry, and I stopped hugging her. Instead I tried to carry her but I failed. May is rather heavy as she has big bones. We both fell onto the ground, with her back on my front. This time her round ass was firmly on my cock and I almost shot out inside my underwear. May tried to get up but I pulled her down again, not wanting it to stop.

She got strength and she got up immediately and she quickly went out to the deck. I chased after her till the front and she was doing the "titanic" movement, with both hands fledging out... I quickly went behind her to hug her...