View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABNN80 View Post
Hi brothers,

I find tuna is determined by the chemistry between you and WL. I have friend that always stick to a girl in L16H12 but in the end never got the chance to tuna. He was scolded when he tries to raw rub and the session ended so unpleasant. Then he got me to try her to check if she is so resistance.

Well, the look of this girl really draw my attention and I visited her in early 2019 and she was one of the AP of the house. First few sessions, the experience were good and I tried to raw rub her while frenching in the fifth session. She has no resistance but she warned me not to go in raw as she fucked her regular for doing so. But based on the posts I have read, the story has few editions. You guys know which WL I am talking about as I read through the arguements and comments on this thread...

Anyway why care about all these editions or what so ever... as long as we have the chance to bonk, Tuna is a bonus to me since it was not a special bonus to me but to all her favourite customers. If her service deteriorated, just end the session with a smile and move on. There are still 90% of wild forest to be explore if you only stick to one or two FLs.

Sadly now we are prohibited from entering to this forest... so can only wait and get our axe sharpen...

Haha.. princes of 1612 ?