View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
The reason I ask this is because Kokoro seems to be listed as a kapoo but I found nothing really different or special about the place other than it's really clean but the girls spend eternity washing you but I guess under the circumstances better to be clean and safe.
The lines between oily MPs, soapy MPs and kapoo joints have blurred, especially over the past 2 years. Or maybe it is just how i defined these 3 different places and entertainments.

If you ask a local Thai, they would not see places like Kokoro or Penthouse as a kapoo joint, simply because they offer full service upfront. HJ is the standard happy ending for kapoo, and anything else is up to chemistry and negotiation with the girl. For my Thai friends, the thrill is with the "chase" and unlocking more services, and those working in kapoo joints tend to be more syt and pretty, with quite a number of uni students doing this sideline.

Also they would classify arb nam joints as those big establishments, such as Maria, Black Caviar etc rather than the smaller oily/soapy joints alomg Sukhkumvit sois.

Places like Mitu, Doki doki, Daisy Dream etc are like a hybrid oily/soapy, where they offer oil massage coupled with bathtub soapy services. To cater to Jap clientile, some of these places also offer nuru.

So depending on what u are looking for, u go to different places:

If looking for full service in a more classy environment, wait for soapy establishments to open.
If looking for full service and not particular about the room and environment, can go to the smaller oliy/soapy joints.
If looking to "sian" younger girls, better chances if go kapoo. Cavaet is that many kapoo girls may not be able to speak fluent english.

Of course you can sian girls in any of the joints, but the probability of finding a fair, young uni student at kapoo joint is higher than the other places.