Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
Turned out the beauty is accompanied by great service and sex too. Die lar, if I not known better, kenna Tirak Gong Tao again.

Last 2 days spent every single minute with her till no time to come and post...kekeke. Looks like I will be back very soon. These are the memories we will bring back with us.

On another note, the CNY celebration here seem even better than Singapore, so many service people (waitress and receptionist) all dressed in cheongsum, firecrackers going off everywhere. Me going back today if not will go walk the ayam farm to see if the girls are dressed in cheongsum too.

Had a great time at karaoke too. The whole hall to ourselves for such cheap prices...kekeke.

For brothers who are into SPA. There are now 2 newly open ones (actually not that new but new to me). Seems now the SPA wave had reached Hatyai. One is near to Budasap called "the best spa", another one is opp Diana Shopping named "Gu..." (cannot remember the spelling). Both had young pretty spa therapist but they are no hanky panky, at least not with those who served me. The second spa has a very pretty manageress. Brothers who can speak thai may want to try to sian her...The 3rd SPA available is named C SPA which I do not really quite like.

Till next time...Happy Chinese New Year to all. Kong Hee Fatt Choy
Happy New Year bro, so hows the happening in Hdy. Post more details to share ler
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks