View Single Post
Old 22-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips for bangkok ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
hello, so means before u fly over, u already started scouting for ladyboy in thaifriendly? do you need like a bit of basic thai to communciate with them in thaifriendly? cause i know their english is not that good.
Yes, start scouting for someone even before you fly over. I played the "first time visiting Thailand, would love to have a local show me around and accompany me for a good time" card and got lucky.

It's always helpful to know a bit of basic Thai, but generally speaking Thai people nowadays are much better in English, and also for messaging they use Google Translate a lot so don't worry that they won't understand you in English.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.