View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I fully agree. Point of sharing is for bros who read this thread to form your opinion and decide if the ML is worth to go for or not, with pros and cons listed.

Back to the point on Hour rate, I would like to bring out another issue and ask everyone's opinions. Have any bros experienced ML changing the duration of booking from 90 min to 60 min during the session? Example is I confirmed for a 90 min booking via SMS. Reached the place, showered and already on massage bed, ML tells me to change to 60 min instead. This gets me a bit annoyed cos I am more of a 2 shot 90min guy. But to be fair, she did apologise nicely and also she did perform her part adequately for the full 60 min.

There was no need to walk out on the ML angrily but cant help but feel annoyed cos I clearly booked for a 90 min session. Realised it's been happening to quite a few MLs I have been booking so far, even my regulars!
Encountered this a few times, if it was a regular ML, usually the next session with her will be extra good. Cos its her way to “make up” for the accommodation previously.

Yes, the feeling there and then is sian... but just treat it as money saved and use the money to give myself a nice meal after the session.