View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Last time I used TF before Covid-19 in 2019 to arrange for hookups during my BKK holiday, it was excellent. Great selection of girls and LBs alike. Ended up hooking up with a LB nurse from Chiangmai. Real stunner and well hung too. She paid for her air ticket to fly down to BKK to accompany me for the week, I covered all her costs and spending during her time in BKK. Highly recommend even now that TF should be a guy's first call even before he reaches Thailand. Always nice to talk to Thai girls and/or LBs depending on one's taste before arriving, because if you only do your hunting after you've arrived you'll most likely end up with the mercenary money-making kind.
i shall learn from this advice to start my hunt before arriving in thailand