View Single Post
Old 29-12-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
The post-op ladyboys in Straps are quite mercenary. To me 3500 baht is too expensive. Many of them want to go to the short-time room on third floor of Nana Plaza because of quick turnaround. She can be back to the bar finding more customers in less than an hour or even 30 minutes.

I only go to Straps to meet with a ladyboy I knew when she was working in Temptations bar. Buy her a drink, chit cat a bit, give a 100 baht tip and then off I go.
Passed by Straps a couple of times in the past. The LBs are really good looking but I never get the urge to sit down and drink with them. Can feel from their body language that it's a very commercialized place and one for relax and chit chat.

As for my experience with post-ops, it really varies. They are usually prettier than pre-ops. Experience on bed does depends on the skill of the doctor that performed the operation. Some feel almost like the real deal, some feels like a plastic tube.