View Single Post
Old 29-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighunter021 View Post
I fell into Straps and took a girl with me for ST at 3,500. Bar fine was around 800. Body was stellar and man-made boobs were pristine, real bouncy but in a good way.

Originally I thought she was ok to come to my hotel nearby, but kept insisting for a short-time motel next door. Service was just ok. DFK allowed, but otherwise the experience was not so enthusiastic. Moans were quite contrived. My second time pleasuring a post-op and I gotta say I prefer girls or even pre-op.

On another note, I did manage to score a no price tag included dinner and banging session with a LB over Thaifriendly dating app. Their app gives you the option to be matched with LBs exclusively. Most of the LBs look to be freelancers, but some are on the app for dating/romance.
Solid field report bro. How is the Thaifriendly dating scene like? Most of the posting I seen are from FLs.