View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

The 1st Guy

Let’s name him Brian.

Brian was a Sec 5 student and a senior in my uniform group. He’s your regular 17 year old. Tall and well built for a teenager and spotting the famous Aaron Kwok 90’s centre-parted hairstyle.

Since the expose from my clique, I did notice that he tried to make small talk with me whenever we were alone. For me, it was a time of mixed feelings. I didn’t know how to react to a guy, yet, hearing the BGR stories from my friend did intrigue me.

I sucked big time at the small talk, giving him mostly one word replies. He never gave up. It was around the same time where my parents got me my 1st memo jazz pager to contact me whenever. The girls told me there’s no harm in giving him my pager number, and I did.

So, one day after a Saturday training session, Brian sheepishly approached me while I was cleaning the storeroom alone. Again, he made small talk with me before finally plucking up enough courage to ask me for my pager number. I nervously gave it to him before running off.

That night itself I received a page with a voicemail. In it he left his pager number and asked me to message him “when I have the time”.

Not gonna bore you guys with all the small talk cuz I know that’s not readers are here for. There’s too much detail that I can’t remember too. So for a while, it was back and forth leaving voice messages on each other’s pager.

Finally, came the June hols. After the ECA camp, Brian finally asked me out. The first date was ok, movie followed by lunch. It was a quick affair as I had to be home before 5pm just in case. In case you were wondering, no... we didn’t hold hands, though, he did attempt to by brushing my hand a little.

We went on another date just before the June hols ended and it was back to the daily grind of school and the exchange of many voicemail messages from paging one another.