View Single Post
Old 20-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888
We all lived in a wooden 2 story longhouse. The 2 female officers had their own bunk. Outside her window there was long extensionout, kind of like a shelter for the 1st floor. From the 2nd floor, i climbed over the railing to that ledge and entered through the window lor. That time my platoon was the only one in camp, as her platoon and the others were out for exercise. Her laundry was hung up inside the room. Should be washed. A navy blue sports bra and pink sloggi panties.

Don't ever wanna try that again. Too much adrenalin...
So how did you know which ones belongs to who...later come back officer discover lost never made you all standby bed....