Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Just left the place. Today Connie wasn’t ard. Called her and she said she had not reached yet. Can’t wait for her so went ard looking for grannies over there that I’ve yet to bonk. Meanwhile avoiding Angie. Found 1 really old granny in black sitting at the chair near the salon. She was aslp and heard me walking past. Asked if I wanted massage. Rejected as she looked very frail. Haha. After which another granny dressed in pink walked by and asked if I wanted massage. Went with her as I’ve not had her before.

Entered the salon and she started with the massage. To my surprise, her massage was even better than Connie’s one. She exerted the right amount of strength and at the right places. Cracking some of the bones on my back as well. Entire massage took abt 15mins or so. Longer than most of the WLs here.

After done with my back, here comes the much awaited part. Asked what kinda service I wanted and I wanted the full service. Discussed the price and agreed. Started with her running the tips of her fingers from my legs till my chest. Caressing me throughout till my 2nd IC started having reaction. Or erection in this case. Haha. She asked if she could suck my 2nd IC and said it looked very clean. I can see her goin up and down with it in her mouth. Meanwhile her hands were still caressing my body. Almost blew it in her. That’s when she asked me to fuck her as she said my 2nd IC is very hard. Asked her to lie down and started bonking her. Her boobs were at least a C cup. Very round and firm for her age. Stared playing with her breast while I drove her hard. It’s as if she knew I was staring at her boobs, she started closing in both of her arms and squeezing them both, making it looked bigger and was bouncing off her chest while I fucker her harder. I can hear a slight moan coming frm her. Started pulling her closer to me while I play with her boobs with both of my hands. They were so smooth n soft. Her pussy had very little hair and her skin was fair. Downside, she was not chubby enough for my liking but her skin and boobs made up for it. She was wet too. I didn’t see her putting any lub prior the session and I had no prob sliding into her. After abt 5 mins of thrusting, I finally blew my load on her. She cleaned me up and got my 2nd IC washed before paying her. Left a happy man.