View Single Post
Old 18-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Bro that's a great call, thanks for all the info. Here's a question. Where do you normally take them? Got any standard hotels they go to? Is it possible to meet them back at their rooms?
Usually it's Hoover in Balestier ($18, 2 hours), Hotel 81 at Bencoolen ($30? 2 hours) or a hotel near Serangoon Road ($20, 2 hours).
Usually if they stay at an apartment wherever it is, it's looked after by a "minder" and it's strictly no guests. If they get caught they're in deep shit.
Some of them stay at a hotel so you may be able to save the $20 for a room.
You normally have to go with them unless you take the long and patient process of becoming friends with them then it becomes much more informal.
Capcrunch were you asking me how much I pay? Well long story, but as a first timer and you don't take one of the prima donnas maybe $100 to $120 on a quiet day.
You see, in the lb game it's good to experience this once in a while. If anything for experience sake.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com